All reviews orchid room four poster bed breakfast was amazing kelly hoppen stayed here small hotel beautiful hotel ensuite bathroom our honeymoon gatwick airport full english breakfast on arrival bed and breakfast leave your car following morning close to the airport margarita
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We spent one night in the Lotus suite whilst celebrating our anniversary with family who live nearby. Immaculate decor and an oasis of calm with luxurious 4-poster bed. We were greeted on arrival with a cream tea by our host. The breakfast menu was excellent, with fresh, free range eggs provided by the hotel's own hens. Altogether a lovely experience.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
honeyaleah, Owner at Windfalls Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Thank you, glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

The setting is lovely, nice country yard, chickens on the lawn, and a gorgeous home and property all around. What really makes this place is the attention of the owner, Marguerite. She goes out of her way, even when fully booked and busy to accommodate her guests. I stayed two nights and she insisted on getting up early my last day to make me breakfast and have a cab waiting before I went to the airport. There is a hotel nearby where you can eat if need be, which was okay. The town is nice with a mall and friendly people. As this is a bed and breakfast, she assures you have a wonderful breakfast with many choices. The bed in my Lily room was very comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
honeyaleah, Owner at Windfalls Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you, hope you had a good flight back x

Reviewed 15 September 2017

I booked out the entire BnB for the night before my wedding for all the bridesmaids etc and it was perfect.
So flexible & it felt like having our own apartment!
The venue is perfect for make-up and pictures!
Host was lovely and very flexible,
Breakfast was amazing
HIGHLY recommend it

Room Tip: All rooms are amazing!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
magslilly, Owner at Windfalls Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I'm not certain where to start with this review, I love the location tucked away in the woods but close to all the things that matter. The owners are amazing, they really treated my fiance and I well! This is a clear favorite of ours in the UK. The breakfast was created with love and was one of the freshest and the best ways for us to end our vacation in Europe before the trip home.

Room Tip: From what I saw all the rooms were amazing. You really cannot go wrong.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
magslilly, Owner at Windfalls Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Ah...thank you so much xx

Reviewed 3 September 2017

We stayed in the Orchid room which was quite stunning and very romantic. Spotlessly clean bedroom and bathroom with an excellent shower. On arrival we were welcomed by the owner and shown around the beautiful hotel. We were offered scones and tea in the lounge which was a lovely touch. The weather was great and we sat on deckchairs in the perfectly kept garden watching the chickens stroll around. We slept so well in the comfiest of beds. Breakfast was of the highest standard with fresh eggs from the chickens the highlight. Highly recommended for a short stay.

Room Tip: Orchid room I believe is the largest.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple