“Disappointing service”

Ranked #100 of 271 Restaurants in Crawley
Price range: US$1 - US$63
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Found in the Crawley Leisure Park with its cinema and bowling alley, Bella Italia offers visitors a great Italian menu served in homely surroundings. True to the Bella Italia signature style, this Crawley outlet is decked out in a pretty Tuscan country kitchen style with warm earthy tones and an open kitchen. Well priced, tasty Italian dishes such as spaghetti carbonara made with pancetta, pecorino, egg and cream or pepperoni pizza with fresh green chillies feature on an extensive menu. Desserts are great too, such as the three layer lemon tart served with a pot of cream on the side. The wine list is all Italian and the imported Italian beers are always a hit.
Reviewed 16 October 2017

My son asked to go here for dinner for his birthday as we have been there before. We were told that there would be a 20 minute wait for a table but that was ok as we had to get cinema tickets. When we got back from the box office we had a drink at the bar and were seated after eating a further 20 minutes. When the table be and available, we had to wait another 25 minutes to have our order taken. The restaurant was busy but we could see the serving staff hanging around behind the bar. Our waiter took the order and I politely told him that we had to be out of there by 8pm as we were off to see a film and I asked for a glass of water. The meal finally arrived 35 minutes later at 7.55pm and no water. When the meal arrived, we asked form the bill at the same time because we had to leave. The food was really good, it was just a shame that the service was so poor that we didn't have time to enjoy it

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Booked online for 16 people for my Daughters 10th & 15th Birthday meals, also phoned to confirm.
All arrived to be told they have no booking! Although the restaurant seemed quiet(5.30pm) they couldn't accommodate us unless I showed them the booking confirmation email! Which typically I couldn't find!!
I complained in writing to TGI Head office on 9th September 2017. STILL HAVE NO REPLY!!!! I have also forwarded the email booking confirmation that I found with the complaint email.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Always the same kind of thing with TGI, the chain doesn't change much from city to city - this was as good as always, very happy with the staff here on the night we came. Food was also spot on.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

The food was great and the menu caters for all tastes. There is a great cocktail and Mocktail menu, I had a cucumber and raspberry based drink that was excellent and very refreshing.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

After not visiting this chain for many years we got a lovley suprise. Avril our waitress was fantastic she was simply brillant the food was lovley and cocktails excellent. Second /third visit we did not get Avril as our server so service was no where near as good but the food was still great as where the cocktails a few problems but the managed was fantastic warm and friendly and sorted it immediatley very well managed. With great deals on with the app we now love to come frequently.