“An AMAZING Hidden Gem in Swindon Serving Authentic Delicious Thai Dishes”
Review of Elephant Thai Cafe

Elephant Thai Cafe
Ranked #97 of 463 Restaurants in Swindon
Cuisines: Thai
Description: May's Elephant Thai Café serves a delicious range of authentic Thai dishes, freshly-cooked to your liking. Our Cafe in the tented market is open from 10am - 4.30pm, Monday - Saturday. We now serve dinner at the Rolleston Arms, 73 Commercial Rd, Swindon SN1 5NX. Open 6pm - 10pm Monday to Saturday.
Reviewed 31 May 2015

My father and i went to Mays on Saturday afternoon for lunch and were blown away by the food and service. We were taken through the menu and recommended a number of dishes.

We chose Pad Thai and some starters: Chicken Satay and Peanut Sauce which was the most incredible peanut sauce i have tasted, pork dumplings and Thai spicy prawn crackers which were cooked to order.

Everything we ordered was delicious and authentic, with a choice of condiments to season our dishes to our particular taste! the level of service was impeccable and overall the best Thai food we have both eaten in Swindon.

2  Thank HeartSophia

Reviewed 20 May 2015

I was there yesterday with my boyfriend, just for having quick dinner and it was a great surprise - we didn't expected the food will be so delicious and so Thai, it was really amazing :) we've been served by two wonderful Thai ladies and meals was prepared especially for us (I prefer mild flavour, my boyfriend very hot ;)) I can totally recommend this place for everyone who would like to taste Thailand and try real Thai food, we will back for more for sure :)

Reviewed 16 May 2015 via mobile

I'm eating my take away dim sum right now. And it's fabulous!
While I was there I saw a noodle dish being polished off and it looked lovely.
I'm going back next week and taking the wife because the food is wonderful.
Thank you for making it for me and thank you for being so lovely.

My dim sum was coked to order. And all food is fresh.

I am now drinking a bottle of grass jelly drink. Its sweet. Tastes like sugar water.

Either way. I have a stomach ulcer and I seem to be very tolerant to this.

For a fiver you can't go wrong!

I can't afford to go to Thailand so I'm going to keep going here!

I think I have found one of those lovely gems hidden away!

Reviewed 8 April 2015

Just good Thai food made the way it would be in Thailand will go back to try more dishes will go back and try more of thier dishes

Reviewed 3 March 2015

I popped into the Thai stall in the tented market and it was such a great surprise to find that they have opened a cafe.
Two Thai women cooking fresh food to order using local Thai ingredients from the shop.
£6.99 Pad Thai went down a treat for us at lunchtime. Friendly attentive service, place looked really clean too.
Lots of elephants, buddhas and fresh orchids around the cafe, making the atmosphere pleasant. It deserves to do really well. But not so well I won't get a table for lunch !
You can also phone for a takeaway.