All reviews beefeater next door meal deal attached beefeater beefeater restaurant costa coffee room was clean plenty of parking stayed here for one night reception staff good nights sleep family room what it says on the tin overnight stop budget hotel car park we've stayed night's sleep
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed in the Premier Inn in Swindon West twice now. Let's face it no-one is expecting a 5 star cordon bleu experience, but this was probably the most miserable weekend I've spent in a long time.The restaurant was freezing. Because I was along, on business, I expected to be sat in a quiet corner, but no, I was perched in the middle of the restaurant on view to all and sundry - it was a horrible experience. After an hour the air conditioning was turned up, in my view a deliberate ploy to get rid of those who had outstayed their allotted meal time. The exact same thing happened the next day. The restaurant was so cold that I had to wear my coat! The food was less than average - I wasn't expecting much, but my chicken on the first night didn't taste of chicken at all. Yuk! To be fair, half way decent fish and chips on the second night.The reception staff are lovely, but the restaurant staff are overworked and oblivious. My reservation for the Saturday night was lost.I could go on - I'm no snob, but I'll be staying in the Hilton next time.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would highly recommend Premier Inn Swindon. Comfortable room with convenient bathroom and large size TV. Also convenient parking and easy access to dining room for breakfast and dinner. The service at reception was helpful and informative.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night on a business trip, easy to find , car park isn’t suited to long wheelbase vans! Or trucks , could do with a couple of large vehicle/ coach bays . Room was clean , bed was really comfy but only 1 towel in a double room?
WiFi- shocking!!! Couldn’t do anything once connected , poor in these times. Good WiFi is essential for business and keeping kids quiet!!
Food at Beefeater next door was good , breakfast was reallly good!!

But the WiFi ........

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2018

The Premier Inn looks a bit dated from the outside but that didn't really matter. Inside the room was clean and comfortable and excellent for the price I paid. I was worried being so close to the M4 it might be noisy but I heard no road noise at all. We ate at the Beefeater which is right next door the food was very nice but I did think it was a bit expensive maybe I should have pre booked for dinner as that might have been a saving, that is something I would look into another time.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Great place near to motorway, also handy to West Swindon where I live, making it great for family who visit me to stay, best thing is its near to a Beefeater which is also great for family meals & fun.

Stayed: December 2017