All reviews double tree warm cookies on arrival nespresso machine iron and board king suite good size up to date per day family room reception area comfortable stay breakfast staff room was spacious excellent stay wedding reception breakfast and dinner
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed in September for work , this hotel is one of the best does have a great food and bar selection . Rooms are clean and modern compared to others where I have stayed .

Tend to stay here a lot when working so have got to know the place well and the staff are all friendly

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2018

I came back to Swindon after many years and I was booked in the Hilton, which I alredy knew. I appreciated its renovation. It is "warmer" now and I must say the cooking is better. The hotel is conveneinetly located close to the M4 motorway. The staff is very kind and helpful. The rooms were renovated and the feeling is very good. Rooms and bathrooms very clean. Rooms spacious.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here quite a few times. Very comfortable hotel. Staff are very helpful and the hotel is spotlessly clean. Breakfast is on the expensive side in comparison to other hotels I stay at, but the food is plentiful. I would not hesitate to book here in the future.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

I like Hilton hotels. It's my default choice and have even been a Diamond Honours member in the past.
The hotel is the standard fair, very close and convenient to the M4. Upon arrival I was checked in quickly and given the obligatory Doubletree cookie. Very nice.
I use room service. One correction needed upon arrival of the food but quickly remedied.
The room is the standard fair. Desk, chair, armchair, wardrobe, Nice bathroom, free view TV. Unfortunately the room was way too hot. There is no air conditioning but there are heating controls. You can have it hot air blowing slow or quick even on minimum temperatures. No cold air option or even a fan. I opened the window wide all evening. Only 13 degrees outside so cooled off and was able to get to sleep. Unfortunately I woke at 4am and the room was boiling again. Unable to sleep the rest of the night. Shame as I had a long drive back home after a full day of work ahead.

Not used to this from Hilton. Would put me off staying here again unless it was the middle of winter.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights with my mum, as my best friends baby shower was being held in their private dining area.
Check in was smooth and friendly and the room was a great size. The baby shower was organised and handled very well by all the staff at the hotel, the receptionist even helped us to find somewhere that sells helium tanks!
We ate at the bar area and cannot complain as the food was delicious and very reasonably priced.
All in all, my mum and I had a great stay and would definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends