All reviews beans complimentary breakfast free wifi air con excellent value for money sofa bed self service rooms were very clean swindon west would stay again budget hotel good size plenty of parking stayed here for one night quiet room good nights sleep car park
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On the 11th Oct 18 we booked a room in the Holiday Inn Express, Swindon, we were expecting it to be a small hotel with just a small lobby. When we entered the hotel it was very clean with a very large Lobby and bar. On check in we were checked in by a lovely blonde lady who was very friendly and explained everything to us. The room was very spacious and clean and couldn’t fault it in any way.

The following morning my wife and I went down for breakfast but my daughter stayed in the room, we ended up talking to a lovely lady called “Flo”, she said I will get you a bag and you can take breakfast up for your daughter if you would like to, she went off and brought back a paper bag for me to put things in, this lady was very friendly and chatty, to that end I would like to thank her and the other staff within the hotel for making my stay welcome.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
SwindonWestManager, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Swindon - West, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your comments on your stay with us, I am pleased we exceeded your expectations and I will pass on your kind comments to the rest of the team. We do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Swindon last weekend. What struck us was how friendly all of the staff were, from reception, housekeeping and dining room staff. It is rare to go somewhere where you feel really welcome and where everyone smiles and speaks to you. The room was spacious, comfortable and impeccably clean. The bed was comfortable and we had a great and quiet nights sleep. We will be returning. Thank you to all of the brilliant staff. .

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the lift.
Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments on your stay with us, I am so pleased to hear that the staff were friendly and helpful at the hotel as this is a standard we expect throughout. I am also pleased to hear that you will be staying with us again.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

We checked in quickly, with no issues, and our room was clean and comfortable. We had a sofa bed, as well as the main bed. The sofa bed had clean sheets and was also comfortable. We slept well with no issues. Breakfast was good. I don't think they had porridge, for some reason, though I could be wrong about that. The coffee was fine.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
SwindonWestManager, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Swindon - West, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Thank you for your comments on your stay with us, I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and our complimentary breakfast. We do hope you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Nice hotel

This hotel is dated in comparison to other HI's - which is why it has been marked down. Also, the coffee (with breakfast) tasted very strange - not like others & not drinkable.

Londis shop within walking distance which was handy

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments on your stay with us, we do take on your feedback about your stay and these will be passed on to management. However we do hope you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Check in was easy & the receptionist went through all the details of the hotel & meal times .
When I went down for dinner I ordered @ the desk was given a number & sat down @ my table , the meal arrived piping hot & plentiful.
The waitresses are very pleasant & took the time to talk to you making sure everything was ok.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
SwindonWestManager, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Swindon - West, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Thank you for your comments on your stay with us, I am pleased the check in was easy for you and the receptionist was informative. I do hope you stay with us again soon