“Music ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went to eat with my mother, daughter and son. Very busy which was ok apart from loud music. I then started to get headache. Asked waiter to turn it down, he agreed it was too loud. Came back and said the manager wouldn’t allow him to touch it! I asked to see manager. She appeared and asked what was wrong, I explained I had a bad head which started after I had come into the restaurant. I asked if she would turn music down and was told no as it adds to the ambiance. I by this time was feeling quite unwell and said I couldn’t finish my meal due to feeling unwell. So she removed the food. When I asked her name she covered her badge and said her name was Kerry! I won’t be going again and my family didn’t finish their food either but just paid and left! No apology and didn’t have value for money as my head was so bad. Thought customer should be listened too. Ended up in bed for rest of day!!! Not happy is an understatement. Do not go unless you want to shout to each other!
I

1  Thank sarah w

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I had booked to see a film in the cinema nearby - I had an hour to wait so elected to eat in pizza hut. I was shown to a table immediately. after waiting 20 minutes for someone to take my order I gave up.....I left. normally this restaurant is fine. I arrived at 1650. it wasn't busy - so not sure what was wrong.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

After nearly getting food poisoning from the restaurant across the road we decided to have a pizza it saved the day. The food was hot, tasted nice and very quick with my order.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

My family and I decided to come here after a great afternoon ice skating, for a late lunch , it was ok to begin with , when we decided to order our food and drink ,we went to the salad bar , I was a bit disappointed as none of the sauces were labled, are pizza arrived and it looked ok .To my horror a table directly opposite us ordered pizza to and was delivered the wrong one , after they man handled it onto plates , they call the waitress over and they put it back on the slate it was delivered on, then the waitress had also touched it with her hands and looked were this pizza was supposed to go and then took it to a different table, I could believe what I had witnessed not only did the the customer touch it so did the waitress .This is disgusting and not within regulations and hopefully not there Policy .Disappointed .I shall not be returning if they think this is ok .

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff , clean premises and good amount of food available. Salad bar was well presented . Price is always good value .