All reviews business trip central location comfortable stay the ground floor yogurt poached eggs comfortable bed
Reviewed 1 March 2016

I stayed in this B&B for a week on a work trip.
The rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable and the breakfast was good.
There is a downstairs lounge with comfortable sofas an a desk.
The Wifi worked well in my room and in the lounge.
The owners were very helpful and I would recommend this B&B.

Unfortunately, due to work reasons, I needed to leave at very short notice.
The owners were very understanding, although I would have preferred to have given them more notice.

Room Tip: I stayed at a room near the rear, which was quiet at night.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Dr_Tom_Locum
Reviewed 4 October 2015

Booked single room to see group at The Vic just up the road, ideal location. greeted by owner, nice clean en suite, TV coffee maker etc. Recommended Fratellos Italian restaurant down the road which served excellent food. Would definitely recommend and use again if in the area.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
swandown, Manager at Swandown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2015

Thank you for your kind review and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

Stayed for 2 nights September - 2015. The included breakfast was really nice and the service was spot on. The family who run the hotel are really friendly. The location is very close to the old town and down the hill is a whole host of restaurants, a cinema and main Swindon high street. Very clean rooms and accurately pictured on their website. The Wi-Fi was fast and the bed was good quality.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Simon W
swandown, Manager at Swandown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2015

Thank you for your kind review and we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and also able to use the various amenities of nice restaurants, pubs, supermarket and theatre on our doorstep. Hope to welcome you again if you are area.

Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

Had a last minute change of plan to visit Swindon pride , we were looking for a room for 3 and we found just want we wanted here , very nice big room , it was just what we wanted , the price was very good two - nice B&B happy pride Swindon , just about to go down for breakfast- and then drive back to Bicester

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2015

Myself, my daughter and my mum have just returned from a 5 night stay at this hotel. My daughter was working in Swindon and this was an ideal hotel for her to commute to. Myself and my mum went with her as an opportunity to explore the surrounding area. We had a lovely time and were very happy with the accommodation, especially the helpful and pleasant staff. They couldn't do enough to make us feel welcome and the breakfast every morning was lovely. My daughter will be staying here again whilst working in Swindon. A big thank you to the staff.

Room Tip: Family room downstairs ideal for anyone with mobility problems
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Joanne M
swandown, Manager at Swandown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2015

Thank you for your kind feedback and we look forward to seeing you again.