“No soup!”
Review of Triple Two Coffee

Triple Two Coffee
Ranked #7 of 23 Coffee & Tea in Swindon
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Description: A new era of coffee and food - We offer up gourmet, authentic coffee alongside fresh and delicious food within the most modern and contemporary space outside of London. All our food is made on site and we are proud to be using Hobbs House bread as well as a local butchers for our meat. All sandwiches and salads will never be seen on our shelves the next day!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Arrived here at 12.25pm and saw that the sign outside mentioned soups. As it was a cool spring day soup seemed a good idea for lunch so we went in - only to be told 'There's no soup yet, it'll be about 20 minutes'. I could perhaps understand this if we'd come in at 11.25 - but 12.25?

So we walked around the corner and had some very nice soup in the Marks & Spencer upstairs cafe.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Best coffee in Swindon! I’m delighted to see you opening so many stores!
I always look forward to coming in when I am in Swindon for meetings.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My kids love this place. They had the mini egg hot chocolate and they loved it. Can’t wait to try your new menu!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Been here before and really enjoyed it. Came today and all fine until a member of staff bought their pug dog into the restaurant and let it out the back as well as behind the counter. I am a great dog lover and have three of my own but would never take them into a place where people are eating. There is an outside area for goodness sake. Wasn’t even for a couple of minutes, still here 15 minutes later........

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I just had to return to this amazing place; I can’t keep away. My friend loved the mini egg hot chocolate- what a fun edition to the seasonal Easter menu! Keep up the great work Triple Two. We love you!