All reviews assembly rooms car park cathedral quarter discounted parking derby city centre air con check in was easy multi storey thyme restaurant perfect location great nights sleep blackout curtains member of staff quiet room few minutes walk bars and restaurants comfy bed
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

We recently visited the restaurant here, a group of 8 of us. A business lunch, so we weren’t wanting to hang around too long. The service was good and the food came promptly. Myself and another dinner both had the steak. My colleague had his medium well, and I had mine medium rare and both were cooked as they should of been. Nice steaks and nice accompaniments with the steak. A few of My colleagues had the burgers which they said were also nice. We have another meeting again at then end of the month and I dare say we will return again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Danielle H
Reviewed 16 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2018

A great stay and very quiet and convenient. The only issues were that the rim of the toilet in our room had urine stains on it and the quality of the food at dinner was very poor. We were in Derby for the funeral of a close family member so did not feel like going out into town for dinner but decided to stay in the hotel. I don't expect fine dinning but the burgers I had were terrible, obviously cheap frozen burgers, seriously overcooked and under tasty

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Just what you'd expect from a Premier Inn. Checked in online so only needed to put my surname into the machine and the room key came out... not particularly sure how much time that saves as I'm sure that's all you have to do anyway. Parked in the Assembly Rooms opposite, 20% discount if you tell the hotel, which is good.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

This is our third visit to this premier inn, and whilst checking in the man on reception actually recognised us!
As usual found the staff we dealt with very pleasant and polite, we didn’t use any of the services on this occasion but we had a wonderful nights sleep.
Only one concern and that is that the air-conditioning unit only goes as low as 19 degrees which would be a bit of an issue come summer time, other than that a pleasant stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple