2,230 results
All reviews car park chapel street one way system city centre limited parking ring road multi storey bars and restaurants lovely hotel business trip clean hotel download festival would stay again buffet style saturday night double bed alton towers
Reviewed 8 January 2017

Hotel is very clean and tidy
Rooms are good - good size and very clean
Staff are very friendly and helpful
We had decided to stay for the 2nd time that week as we had had a good stay earlier on in the week
Would recommend this hotel

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
OpsManager_JurysInn, Manager at Jurys Inn Derby, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review, I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and would recommend us to others.

I look forward to your next visit with us

Reviewed 6 January 2017

We were staying New Years Eve night as we were attending a wedding. We need early access to the room so I called the previous day and the lady I spoke to was very helpful and I had every confidence that it would happen and it did, which was great as we'd had a long drive and were able to rest and change before the wedding. Room was clean, had all we needed. We didn't use any other facilities other than the car park under the hotel which is also very good value. We were even given a glass of bubbly when we got back at around 12.30. Good value and recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review, I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and found the staff to be friendly and welcoming. Thank you for your comments with regards to the cleanliness of the rooms, I will ensure this is shared with the Head Housekeeper.

I look forward to your next visit with us

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Everything was nice and easy. The staff tried really hard to please in every request. The room was clean and tidy
The breakfast its self was nice and a wide range of breakfast goodies.
Next time we are in Derby we will pay a visit.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
OpsManager_JurysInn, Manager at Jurys Inn Derby, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Dear Guest

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for completing your review. Feedback is essential for us to ensure we continue to improve our customer experience.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay especially our breakfast offering, our head chef will be delighted you enjoyed it.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

I gave my young niece a stay in Jury's Inn as a Christmas present, she took her mother and father and they were all happy with there stay. Slept well and enjoyed breakfast. Friendly, helpful staff, both via the general reservation and Jury's Inn staff Derby too.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay especially our friendly and welcoming staff. I will ensure your comments are shared with them.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

Very helpful staff and excellent value for money, room was clean and quiet. I would recommend the hotel to anyone on a business trip or special occassion. Wifi was Free only downside car park was a bit expensive at £6.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and made good use of our complimentary WIFI.