“Very average ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We went here with a group of friends. A tray of chutneys and puppodums was our first taste ( and this was charged for not just provided like some curry places). The main courses came quickly as did the drinks. They were tasty. But not outstanding. and seemed quite expensive for what we had. The dishes were presented in ordinary china blows not. Nice Balti or Indian dishes. The one think that was good was the naan bread freshly cooked . It's was a pleasant enough evening but very average. Wouldn't bother to go again there are better places in Gloucester

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Didn't book a table, accommodated us very well, excellent meal, excellent service, would highly recommend

1  Thank darrensanderson
Reviewed 9 May 2018

Went in at five thirty for a very early dinner, parking no problem, shown straight to our table by lovely waiter.
Food fantastic, service too.
Will be back for sure.
It’s just a shame we waited so long having driven past hundreds of times!

1  Thank Elaine M
Reviewed 4 May 2018

This restaurant ranks right up there with the very best. I've used it on many occasions and they deliver too, in fact I'm waiting for two meals to arrive right now.
Fantastic fresh and flavoursome food every time. Try it, you'll not be sorry (and if you like it hot, go for the Naga Chicken!)

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

If they’d bothered asking. If they’d bothered caring. If they’d have used eye contact. Then I would have told them. Instead, I’m telling you.

Probably the blandest food I’ve eaten for ages. I was attracted to it because of the reviews saying it was all too hot. I couldn’t get my waiter to understand that I wanted more heat. He kept telling me that he would order it medium. It was like a Sunday gravy thickened with Ultratex.

Frankly a weird set up. The fact that the drinks come from the club next door, which is so obviously a different profit centre, means that you could probably sit with an empty glass for weeks before anybody asked you if you wanted another.

Pointless in just about every respect.

Date of visit: April 2018