“Early dinner”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 May 2018

Went in at five thirty for a very early dinner, parking no problem, shown straight to our table by lovely waiter.
Food fantastic, service too.
Will be back for sure.
It’s just a shame we waited so long having driven past hundreds of times!

1  Thank Elaine M

Reviewed 4 May 2018

This restaurant ranks right up there with the very best. I've used it on many occasions and they deliver too, in fact I'm waiting for two meals to arrive right now.
Fantastic fresh and flavoursome food every time. Try it, you'll not be sorry (and if you like it hot, go for the Naga Chicken!)

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

If they’d bothered asking. If they’d bothered caring. If they’d have used eye contact. Then I would have told them. Instead, I’m telling you.

Probably the blandest food I’ve eaten for ages. I was attracted to it because of the reviews saying it was all too hot. I couldn’t get my waiter to understand that I wanted more heat. He kept telling me that he would order it medium. It was like a Sunday gravy thickened with Ultratex.

Frankly a weird set up. The fact that the drinks come from the club next door, which is so obviously a different profit centre, means that you could probably sit with an empty glass for weeks before anybody asked you if you wanted another.

Pointless in just about every respect.

1  Thank David C
Reviewed 19 April 2018

I have been here a number of times and the food is always to a very high standard. Lovely fresh ingredients cooked to perfection. There are so many great dishes I wouldn’t know where to start.
Service is great always very welcoming and attentive even when they are extremely busy. Only slight negative is if you have a starter you get left with your cutlery for the next meal but I am certain if I had asked for clean cutlery they would have happily given me some

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere here and lovely to be able to have a pint in the "pub" before walking through to the restaurant. The service was friendly and efficient. The menu is great. My wife found her balti to be hotter than expected. The roti bread was fantastic! All in all a good place to go and we enjoyed it and would go back again.