“Hot! Meal for two 🥘 ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere here and lovely to be able to have a pint in the "pub" before walking through to the restaurant. The service was friendly and efficient. The menu is great. My wife found her balti to be hotter than expected. The roti bread was fantastic! All in all a good place to go and we enjoyed it and would go back again.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Popadums n chutney tray were really tasty. I ordered garlic chilli chicken. Portion sizes are big and plenty of chicken. My dish was rated 2 chillis, no way was it this I couldn’t eat it it was far too hot! I eat madras and hot curry’s but this... omg my mouth was burning - had to ask for water!! Couldn’t eat it. I had a keema nan bread but there was very little keema inside it definately not the best I’ve had ...
the staff are friendly and the restaurant is clean

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Plenty of parking in a convenient location just out of town.
Our first visit so we had some questions and the staff were friendly and helpful.
Service was efficient without being too intrusive and the food was excellent.
We had an enjoyable evening with freinds who all enjoyed the experience and the cost was reasonable.
The only downside was that our early evening visit coincided with a large party which appeared to be celebrating a child's birthday. This made the atmosphere rather noisy but no fault of the restaurant.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

I went to the spice house with my wife, sister and her partner instead of going to our usual Indian as the wife felt it was not up to standard the last time we ate there, the food was brilliant and we all had different meals, also the service and atmosphere was excellent and we will definitely be returning to eat there again and will also use their takeaway service, keep it up spice house. Thanks.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Ate here with some colleagues. Good location; easy to park. Food was good with well balanced spices. Disappointed that the only vegetarian dishes were the standard ones. All the specials were meat or fish. Other than that it’s a good place to eat.