All reviews car park late at night ideal location full english breakfast plenty of hot water comfy bed excellent value for money gloucester quays ncp docks cathedral
Reviewed 5 August 2018

The hotel was fine. No air conditioning system, which I suppose is expected nowadays was the only complaint with the room. We had the windows open and every morning we were there the Tesco lorry came at 6am and woke us up. The noise was still bad with the windows closed, and on the final morning five lorries came for various shops before 9am. Can't say that we would go back as we were too disturbed.

1  Thank jlauwerys
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Awful place. 1st room i was in the bed was sloping. I tried turning the mattress over and the other side was stained which i was later blamed for. It was too hot to sleep, sweat was pouring off me. The night guy gave me a new room which was slightly better.it was later the next day i was accused of wetting the bed. They were so rude and even after i pointed out it was an old stain they did not apologise. A guy who works with me had a different room and his was so hot he couldnt get to sleep and couldnt work the next day. When he finally got to sleep around 5 am he was woken by someone throwing the bar bottles into a recycle bin right outside. The windows only open a fraction and there is no air con. I will never stay there again. Even though the price has dropped to £29.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Upon arrival it seemed we had booked into a reasonable hotel until they advised us that we would need to pay an extra £15 for a later check out otherwise we would need to be out by 10am which I think is a very early kick out for a hotel. We checked in and went to our superior room and the first problem we notice was that our toilet seat was broken - this was no biggy and we reported it simply because we didn't want to be charges for the damage when it was already broken. I jumped into the shower to get eady and when I got out I realised I forgot to close the curtains and as I did this the whole thing fell down on top of me - again these things happen so I didn't make a big thing out of it and told reception and the moved us. so far apart from it being an inconvenience for our little timing I feel this was all dealt with ok. our new room was ok but another broken toilet seat - just a toilet seat so didn't report it again as they had been helpful up until this point, the next morning my husband went to get a coffee from the high street and I was naked on the toilet and there was a knock at the door, before I could even shout out the door was open and two cleaners stood in my room as I cover myself to try and hide my modesty. they cleaners left my room but left my door ajar so I had to run to the door naked and push it closed, they then proceeded to knock again and open my door and this time I was able to grab the duvet off the bed. I asked them what the hell was going on and they said I needed to be out of the room - it was only 10am and I had paid for a late check out. I complained to a lady at the bar who wasn't really that helpul and told me I had to email my complaint and so I have done so but am yet to receive any response. Will NOT be going back here ever again. worst experience I have ever had in a hotel in my whole life!!!!

Room Tip: get a superior room as the other rooms were shocking
1  Thank reddan1985
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Although the room was large and clean, the decor was horrendous. No headboard although holes I the wall would indicate there had been at some time, carpet threadbare and door looked like it had been broken down to gain entry but never repaired! Staff not particularly very friendly, far too interested in sitting at the bar in the evening and talking to their friends than manning reception. I would advise trying somewhere else first and not expect too much if you end up having to stay here.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2018

We book online an hour before, and there were no other hotels available on a Saturday evening. But for the rate that charged it was a disgrace. Room was dirty, towels thin, pillow poor, no lift with room on 2nd floor. Do not recommend!

Room Tip: Do not stay here
1  Thank GeoffC5