We chose this boutique b & b on the back of some rave reviews on line and, it has to be said, weren't disappointed. Situated on a residential road approx 10 minutes walk from the town centre, we found the room to be of good standard with excellent quality furnishings. The host Nicos and his adorable dog called Luna made us feel very welcome and helped ensure our stay in Harrogate was most enjoyable. The breakfast was good and there were also a few other complimentary extras such as soft drinks and Ferraro Rochet chocs which were a nice touch. Overall, we would recommend staying here as it is a good base for exploring the Yorkshire Dales.
During our stay we visited Wensleydale creamery and the Black Sheep Brewery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 115 Harrogate Boutique B and B is a luxury bed and breakfast in the centre of Harrogate and close to the International Conference Centre. 115 aims to give you a fantastic night's sleep on the best beds with the best linen and a hearty Yorkshire breakfast to start your day. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- 115 Harrogate Boutique Hotel Harrogate
- 115 Harrogate Boutique Bed And Breakfast
- 115 Harrogate Boutique B&B Yorkshire