All reviewstown centregreat place to stayguest housefull english breakfastdouble roomcouple of nightshome from homefirst floorroom was cleanmariecerealfacilitieshoststidy
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Dragon House for a couple of nights while we attended a family wedding. We had an ensuite room on the first floor with a large comfy bed and there was plenty of storage space.The wifi in the bedroom was good and the place was clean.
Breakfast needed to be ordered the evening before, and was tasty.
The owners were very friendly and helpful, there was no problem for us to leave our cases at the hotel as our train was not until the afternoon. The hotel is well placed for the town facilities and a place we would return to if in the area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Dragon house Harrogate as we planned a few days away. We was going on the emmerdale village tour in Leeds. The guest house was nice. Maria and aaron we're very welcoming. The room was clean and tidy. The breakfast filled you up for the day. Location was good for shops etc. The only let down was the parking. When we first arrived we couldn't get parked at the guest house so had to park at the local supermarket. Luckily a space became available outside.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Travelled on my own and booked the large single.
Arrived and managed to get a parking space right outside the front door.
Met my Marie who was so nice and friendly.
Room was immaculate with plenty of facilities....tea, coffee, even a corkscrew which came in handy.
Bed was really comfortable
Room was not ensuite but I knew that and was not a problem.
Bathroom had a hugh shower. Never had to wait to use it.
Breakfast was delicious.
Great value.
Cannot fault this B & B at all.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 August 2017

My friends and I attended a conference last July and we had a lovely stay at Dragon House. It is a five minute walk to the HCC and conveniently located near town centre, Asda and plenty of restaurants nearby. The place is clean, spotless and beds are comfortable. I love the full English breakfast that Marie cooks every morning! She is one fabulous hostess! I would definitely recommend staying at Dragon House in Harrogate.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Staying here for the Crime Writers Festival. Dragon House Hotel is a short walk into Harrogate. The hosts are very friendly, and Marie provided us with a lot of information on our arrival. The rooms are spotless and well-decorated, with plenty of storage space. I appreciate the touches like the wine glasses/corkscrew, as well as tea (Earl Grey included which is so rare) and coffee. I loved the cooked breakfast, plenty of freshly cooked food. Would definitely rebook.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends