All reviews town centre great place to stay guest house full english breakfast double room couple of nights home from home first floor room was clean marie cereal facilities hosts tidy
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Travelled on my own and booked the large single.
Arrived and managed to get a parking space right outside the front door.
Met my Marie who was so nice and friendly.
Room was immaculate with plenty of facilities....tea, coffee, even a corkscrew which came in handy.
Bed was really comfortable
Room was not ensuite but I knew that and was not a problem.
Bathroom had a hugh shower. Never had to wait to use it.
Breakfast was delicious.
Great value.
Cannot fault this B & B at all.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 August 2017

My friends and I attended a conference last July and we had a lovely stay at Dragon House. It is a five minute walk to the HCC and conveniently located near town centre, Asda and plenty of restaurants nearby. The place is clean, spotless and beds are comfortable. I love the full English breakfast that Marie cooks every morning! She is one fabulous hostess! I would definitely recommend staying at Dragon House in Harrogate.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Staying here for the Crime Writers Festival. Dragon House Hotel is a short walk into Harrogate. The hosts are very friendly, and Marie provided us with a lot of information on our arrival. The rooms are spotless and well-decorated, with plenty of storage space. I appreciate the touches like the wine glasses/corkscrew, as well as tea (Earl Grey included which is so rare) and coffee. I loved the cooked breakfast, plenty of freshly cooked food. Would definitely rebook.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Stayed for the weekend in this very cosy warm and spotless hotel were the hosts were very helpful and pleasant,the food was excellent and to order....strawberries,pineapple,and grapefruit to start,cereal followed by a full English to order will definitely book again when we return to Harrogate......two minutes to train and bus stations main shopping five minutes...brilliant thanks to Marie &Arron .

All the best Joan & Eric.

Room Tip: Not sure about other rooms but ours was more than suitable
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2017

Centrally placed, 5 mins walk from bus/train/ Harrogate town centre, spotlessly clean. Our hosts were great - friendly, generous, flexible, ready with advice and help with various things, making it a home from home basically. We had the double room without own bath (but with washbasin) but it was no problem at all and we had evening sunshine into the bargain through the large bay windows.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple