All reviews valley gardens lovely park breakfast was excellent fresh fruit and flowers lovely guesthouse full english pretty park main town street parking tea and biscuits shower cubicle stayed for nights minute walk to the centre comfy bed very comfortable stay plenty of choice a great nights sleep
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Just returned from a 4 day visit to this hotel and all I can say is, it was great. Comfy beds, great breakfast with choices of juices, cereals, cooked breakfast, toast and jams. Pleasant staff, opposite the park and a slight walk out of town. Plenty of hot water for showers, great luxury towels, also tea making facilities in the room with biscuits and a small bowl of fruit replenished daily.
This guest house was recommend to me by a friend and without a doubt, I would certainly recommend it to anyone else.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2016

I was in Harrogate for a writers festival that meant much of the accommodation in the town was booked out for that weekend. By a bit of luck I managed to get the last room at The Dales, and I'm so glad that I did. Talking to others at the festival staying at larger (and much more expensive) hotels, I seemed to have a much better experience. The owners were warm and welcoming, my room was all that I needed, with plenty of space, storage, and a bathroom with a great shower. It's not a luxury hotel if that's what you're looking for, but rather a very solid small hotel/B&B with a nice atmosphere and lovely hosts. The breakfast was very good, and nothing was too much trouble. Right opposite a large park, and only a couple of blocks from the main central area, The Dales is ideally located, and would make a great base for a variety of visits to Harrogate. I met someone there who had stayed there every year she'd been to the writers festival. I can see myself being the same in future.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 July 2016

Lovely B&B, lovely little touches like flowers and biscuits in room, massive bathroom, custom breakfast. Let us put luggage in room early, and leave luggage till late on day of leaving. Lovely location opposite Valley Park, within walking distance of town centre and train station.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Excellent location. Parking not a problem. Clean spacious rooms. Very quiet area well within walking distance to all shops etc
Lovely Italian restaurant nearby
Would recommend to stay here when visiting Harrogate
Good breakfast, plenty fresh fruit available

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

We arrived late one evening and were met with a cheerful smile the too was going to be cleaned the next day ... No trouble she would clean it now be ready in 20 min we had a delightful room at the top of the house good views and an awesome breakfast . She really knows how to cooked eggs and omelette shad lovely stay great location

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family