1,012 results
All reviews car park peel hotels shopping centre executive room afternoon tea sat nav lovely hotel air con central location bar area public areas wedding reception biscuits stayed here for one night cathedral postcode character
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Great location in the centre of Peterborough, friendly reception, bar and food staff very accommodating and the food was good. Room comfortable and basically all you could ask for at a reasonable price. Breakfast can be busy but the staff look after you really well. I requested poached eggs which were brought directly to my table and an invite from the guy Daniel to accompany him to get the rest of the food on the plate to save time. Great experience..

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms are cooler
Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
BullHotelPeterboro, Operations Director at Bull Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Michaelplaw,
Thank you for your very kind review. We are truly delighted that you enjoyed your experiences with us on this occasion, and hope very much to see you again very soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night on the 12th September with my mum and aunte... so happy with everything... room was clean (very friendly cleaner, petite blonde lady). Staff behind the bar were also friendly as were the reception and breakfast staff.. breakfast was delicious, well worth the money... the hotel was central located as well... could not ask for anymore... why anyone would find the need to complain about this hotel is beyound me... i suppose some people just like to moan...see u again next year.. thank you

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
BullHotelPeterboro, Guest Relations Manager at Bull Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear loubensly007,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a complimentary review.

We are thrilled that you and your family chose to stay with us recently. I shall pass on your kind comments to all of the relative staff who will too be glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to personally meeting you upon your next return.

Kind regards

Jasmine Sayle
Duty manager

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

I stay at this hotel quite a lot with work.
It’s always disappointing.

The bar is okay to be fair but that’s about it.
The room keys are temperamental and you have to get them reset all the time.

The parking tickets are just as temperamental meaning. You have to park the car and go back on for a reset.

It got a bit tiring to be honest and I feel like the reception guys are a bit fed up of helping me.

The food is ok but nothing to shout about.
There is a Wetherspoons just across the road who do a better breakfast for less money.

The rooms are so hot it’s uncomfortable!
They are small, no air conditioning and terrible window arrangements. It’s like An old folks home.
There are fans in the room but if it’s warm weather avoid this hotel.

I don’t recommend and there are much better places available for less money.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
7  Thank Roam736000

Dear Reviewer,

I believe this to be the second time I have responded to this review following your previous review being removed through comments made by an impartial and begrudged individual.

I can assure you that our reception team can never tire of helping our guests and giving the high customer service standard that we expect at a 4* hotel that you may not be used to.
It is a real disappointment to us that you mention you are a regular guest with us yet this feedback has never been given personally to a member of staff. As a regular guest you would be able to see the clear signs of a member of management on hand at all times who would have been happy to take your criticism on board and rectify any issues you may have had at the time. You would also recognize, as a regular customer, that feedback forms are situated in every bedroom each night. With all this taken into account with the fact you have chosen to not provide us with your details, that you may be confused with a different hotel all together.

We do continue to wish you the very best in the future.

Regards

Jasmine Sayle
Duty manager

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I loved our weekend break here!
Such a lovely hotel , our room was spotlessly keen and very comfortable, all staff were friendly but the bar staff were in particular very welcoming and helpful. We ate at the bar one evening and the food was delicious- huge portions - try the scampi! We would definitely return and would recommend without a doubt- other bonuses - near the station and shops , plenty of restaurants if you did want to venture out.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
BullHotelPeterboro, Operations Director at Bull Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Nicola D,
Thank you for your wonderful review. I will gladly discuss your kind feedback at our next team briefing.
We all hope to see you again very soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Courteous, polite and friendly staff who were attentive, but not obtrusive. Menu choice for Sunday Lunch was very good, in fact I was spoiled for choice. The food quality and presentation met and exceeded my expectation and we were more than satisfied. Excellent value for money, great food and service. I would certainly recommend the restaurant and revisit if I am in Peterborough in the future.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

dgale0204,
Thank you very much for your review following your recent visit for Sunday lunch.
I am very pleased that you enjoyed our award winning food and I will gladly make our chef aware of your very kind comments as well as discussing your compliments regarding the level of service that you experienced on this occasion at our next team briefing.

Thank you once again, and I sincerely hope that it will not be too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back here.