Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$23
Booking.comUS$105
Expedia.comUS$92
Trip.comUS$106
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2020

Thank you to the Sibson Inn who did a great B&B rate for my husband last night to help him on his epic 600 mile walking challenge raising funds for our local Neonatal unit (BIBS) and the BHF. The food was lovely and he was very comfortable.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank MilesMilestonesMemor
Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

Not our first stay at this in and most definitely will not be our last.

The team are friendly, helpful and thoughtful and have put a lot of thought and work into making their inn as Covid proof as it’s possible to be.

Food is first class our two choices for dinner, chicken and bacon Caesar salad for my wife and an absolutely delicious hone made southern fried chicken burger, I’d love the recipe!

Breakfast was cooked to order and good quality ingredients.

Can’t recommend it enough, we’ll be popping in again next month

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank drout
Reviewed 10 August 2020

Called here for a break on a long journey North. The precautions taken against Covid 19 were excellent and easy to understand. I received a warm welcome and the food and service were very good. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 March 2020

We attended our friends wedding in September. The venue was decorated nicely.
Our family room was fairly spacious - lovely shower room. Quite a few stairs which wasn't great when we had to take up sleepy children and a buggy at night! Breakfast was lovely but could have eaten more!

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank em989
Reviewed 17 January 2020 via mobile

Myself and wife stayed at the Sibson Inn for one night. The hotel is very nice and relaxing. The restaurant and bar area is cosy. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. The hotel room was comfortable and clean. My only issue was that when driving around to the back car park there is no lighting. I ended up getting my car stuck on the grass due to not being able to see the small driveway. I needed towing off the grass by a van who was luckily there to help. The hotel needs to improve the driveway lighting. Apart from this it was a perfect stay. I would stay again and highly recommend.

Date of stay: January 2020