“Go Peppers”
Review of Peppers Cafe

Peppers Cafe
Ranked #4 of 9 Restaurants in Wellsford
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Peppers sells a good range of delicious food for reasonable prices. Great cosy cafe right in town. I love their little mini mince savoury pies.

1  Thank Cabin10crew

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

The croissants are full and tasty and good value. Flat white was the worst I have ever had in NZ. Absolutely no flavour. Not sure if it had ever seen a coffee bean.
Service is friendly but slow very slow. Had to chase up. This was Saturday morning and only 30% full. Not sure they have got running a restaurant down to an art yet.

1  Thank drdfc
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Tucked in the middle of Wellsford is the very friendly Peppers Cafe. A group of us gathered there to celebrate a birthday around their large table with plenty of room. Not the 'styliest' of cafes but reflects the area in sits in with art, trinkets, random furniture in a quirky way. Food was excellent! Good variety and good sizes making one feel a dollar was valued. Coffee was well brewed with good cream base to the expresso. Look forward to popping in on my way through. If you're a truckie or the like, get the lamb shanks, looked beautiful and hearty enough for a big man!

1  Thank Glenda H
Reviewed 30 August 2016

I went to Peppers Cafe in Wellsford for breakfast and also ended up getting my lunch food from the bakery range.
I had an omelette for breakfast which was good! For lunch I got apple shortcake and a mince and cheese pie. The apple shortcake was good and the pie was OK.
The staff there (who may have been the owners) were very nice.

NOTE: I don't think the photo of the green and purple-fronted Peppers Cafe is from the actual Peppers Cafe in Wellsford.

1  Thank Acacia F
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Paid 2 visits to this cafe in one week. We enjoyed our lunch so much the first time we went back again. The grilled mussels and fish salad the first visit and grilled mussels and seafood chowder the second visit. Both times the food was excellent. The staff were great.

1  Thank BGHAM