“Use to be much better”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2012 via mobile

Service & food gone very bad only there again last night was hoping it had improved since our last visit had friends with us also who were very disappointed we waited half an hour for a jug of water when we ordered our wine they were very quick to get it , made three mistakes with the food ordered & later came back to tell us that they had ran out of two dishes don't think they can Handel pressure of any kind shame because it used to be a great place to eat & take away very expensive

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Jausna is s grand place

1  Thank WinifredWicklow
Reviewed 15 February 2012

Jausna or Jamuna as it was formerly known is a lovely restaurant, I have been going here for years now! Food is lovely can never fault it but their prices have steadily rose over the years, just this weekend I ordered a takeaway and got 2 mains, 2 rice and 1 naan and it came to nearly €28 which in comparison to the price of our usual chinese takeaway which is normally €17 is a bit steep!! all in all great food, lovely restaurant and staff, prices just a bit high for the times we are in!

1  Thank Lola_Rose10186646
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Lovely food & friendly staff. Early bird is very good value.

3  Thank ElectricBlue23
Reviewed 6 November 2011

I had a meal in this restaurant recently and I was so disappointed. We choose the restaurant for the comfortable atmosphere and impressive menu but were sorry we did. Myself and my boyfriend opted for the early bird menu which included a starter and main course each. Once we had ordered our food we waited for them to bring the water we had ordered but we had to ask again after our starters arrived. The starters were pitifully small and mine was overcooked. We had both ordered the chicken Tikka Masala for our main course and it tasted gone off. We had heard a microwave beep just before our food was delivered and considering the temperature of the food I take it that it had been reheated before being served. The chicken was inedible as it was so rubbery and I found it all quite annoying. I wouldn't have been so annoyed if they were very busy but since we were the only people in the whole restaurant I thought it was very poor service. I won't be dining here again.

1  Thank StephOH1987