Open today: 10:00 - 16:00
Review Highlights
Great place, great workshop

I participated in an excellent three day workshop with Alan McGowan there which provided really new... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2018
Margit B
Fantastic Workshop and a wonderful space to create in.

I recently attended a workshop here with Alan McGowan. I had a fantastic experience I would highly... read more

Reviewed 1 October 2018
Lucy M
Dublin, Ireland

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Wicklow
from US$57.70
More Info
All reviews neil tutor enniskerry workshop classes inspiration encouraging skills
Reviewed 29 January 2018

This workshop was held over the weekend in the lovely Schoolhouse for Art in beautiful Enniskerry. It was a wonderful way to spend a couple of days - Aine is a very inspirational tutor and got great work from everyone. She is also highly encouraging and you come away with a sense of renewed dedication. The Schoolhouse is run by Neil Condron - himself a very committed and talented artist. It was just such a pleasure to be attending a course here and I would highly recommend it to anyone with an interest in either beginning a journey in art or improving their skills.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Anne L
Reviewed 8 April 2017

Light filled space, airy and very comfortable to work in. General Staff very friendly. Brenda our tutor provides practical demonstrations most days and divides her time equally with the students. She is patient, encouraging and very helpful.

Date of experience: March 2017
2  Thank Deirdre K
Reviewed 6 April 2017

The Schoolhouse for Art set in the picturesque village of Enniskerry run Art Classes weekdays and at weekends in different disiplines with excellent tutors. Oil painting, Pastels, Life drawing are just some of the courses on offer. Brenda Malley who teaches oil painting seascapes and landscapes is very relaxing and enjoyable. I would highly recommend the schoohouse for art for weekdays and weekend getaways.
Lots of lovely places to eat nearby and Powerscourt estate is just up the road.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Just a quick note to say how much my Dad, brothers and I enjoyed the wood carving weekend at the Schoolhouse. Con, the instructor was a real gentleman and made the weekend a great fun learning experience - please do pass our thanks on to him. He was as excited as any of us about everything we did and shared his knowledge and skills with us for every piece. It was a thoroughly enjoyable experience and highly recommended !.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Simply perfect weekend workshop. Neil was the perfect host and Fergus the perfect tutor. I learnt so much, thank you both.

Date of experience: February 2017