Open today: 10:00 - 16:00
Review Highlights
Great place, great workshop

I participated in an excellent three day workshop with Alan McGowan there which provided really new... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2018
Margit B
Fantastic Workshop and a wonderful space to create in.

I recently attended a workshop here with Alan McGowan. I had a fantastic experience I would highly... read more

Reviewed 1 October 2018
Lucy M
Dublin, Ireland

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Wicklow
All reviews neil tutor enniskerry workshop classes inspiration encouraging skills
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Great classes going on here all year round, in so many different disciplines - painting, drawing, cardmaking, printing, sculpture and many many other fantastic creative lessons. What a fabulous use for an old schoolhouse - to encourage people to get involved in the visual Arts and to engender a lifelong love of all things artistic.
Even walking by, the sculptures and carvings in the garden are a fantastic visual spectacle.
This is a marvellous amenity in Enniskerry, and a great reason to visit the village with its little shops and cafes, snuggled in the foothills of Wicklow.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Gracie A
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Fantastic! In one word. I'd highly recommend the Schoolhouse for Art in Enniskerry, Co. Wicklow, Ireland. The course was run very professionally and with great enthusiasm and humour. Everyone's level of competency was catered for and we all learnt a lot and had fun doing so. And as a solo participant I was made to feel very welcome and settled in straight away. Neil Condron , the tutor is not only a highly gifted artist he is an excellent teacher, and great craic too!

Date of experience: August 2016
2  Thank PatriciaKeilthy
Reviewed 16 September 2016

I took the clay sculpture class with Paul Flynn. It was a great class with a very relaxed Paul. I then decided to try the wood sculpture with Con Gent. Again, it was a brilliant class, noisy but so enjoyable. Clay or wood ? I try to do a little of each when I have the time. I intend to go back in the winter with Paul and Con. Thank you both for a great experience and encouragement to try something different. Eve Lynch

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank eve l
Reviewed 15 September 2016

What a wonderful place to work, study, paint ,sculpt,draw or just enjoy the surroundings.
Apart from the setting and the lovely little eateries just across the road, all the teachers in the centre could not be more encouraging and positive, to help you on your way to produce your own piece of art. To drive along those heavenly roads on the way to Enniskerry will fill you with enthusiasm even before you get to the Schoolhouse For Art.

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank sheelaghm994
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I have been to a few art exhibitions in the Schoolhouse for Art and I was very impressed at the variety and standard of work they had on show there. The director/Artist of the schoolhouse Neil Condron could not have been more helpful on giving advice, as were all the other lovely artists that we're exhibiting. I'm hoping to go there someday soon to do a course. The Schoolhouse is in a lovely setting in the very picturesque village of Enniskerry.

Date of experience: November 2015