“A Truly Hidden Gem”

Woodenbridge Golf Club
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Arklow
More attraction details
Owner description: Surrounded by rivers and mature forests, Woodenbridge Golf Club was described by the legendary Joe Carr as "Ireland's Augusta" and "The most scenic golf course in Ireland, a hidden gem". Woodenbridge is listed in the Golf Digest - Ireland's Top 100 Ranking, and is renowned for superb condition of the course and lightning fast, undulating greens.
Reviewed 12 July 2017

2nd year we visited and played Woodenbridge and it has become our favourite course amongst the half dozen we have now played in Ireland which includes both courses at Druids Glen. This is in a beautiful valley and the condition of the entire course is superb - we were lucky with the weather as well, seeing this place on a sunny day made it even better.
The hospitality in the club house is typically Irish - very friendly and accommodating, the food and Guinness fabulous. If I was going to move to Southern Ireland I would make sure it was in this area so I could join this course and play it for the rest of my life! If you turn up and your golf is rubbish on the day, just enjoy the view and you will still come off the course with a smile on your face.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

From meeting Craig Lewis professional to having a drink at the 19th Was a joy. And if I could afford to stay all summer I would. The course is fabulous. Go and enjoy

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Booked as part of a golf package , I had been told many good things about this course and it excedded expectations . A beautifully manicured parkland course set in a fantastic location with plenty wildlife and a brook that runs through the course. A golf course that requires thought of the tee and some subtle borrows on the green. I would recommend this course to everyone to experience this gem . I should also add all staff make visitors very welcome.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

One of the most picturesque courses in south Leinster. Excellent food at very reasonable rates and extremely friendly staff

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

The course is well maintained and in excellent condition. The greens are well contoured and can fool you. The course is flat, built in a valley with a river bisecting it. I had an enjoyable round.