“Excellent food, excellent service”
Review of Donna Marina

Donna Marina
Ranked #13 of 162 Restaurants in Wexford
Reviewed 2 January 2016

I visited here in the days leading up to Christmas. It was my third visit and I return here any time I visit Wexford. I had the strips of fillet beef in cream with patatas bravas and my partner had cod in a light batter and a crab starter. The food was excellent and the service was extremely personable. We really liked writing a review on the wall (yes, they encourage that! :)) highly recommended!!

2  Thank LizMc23

Reviewed 31 December 2015

The food was absolutely delicious, but for great price! The atmosphere is lovely, the staff really friendly and vegans can find a whole menu to choose from! Highly recommended!

2  Thank JeyJess_Cr
Reviewed 30 December 2015

Lovely place and lovely people, food and service are both great, the price is really affordable. Recommended to both Vegan and non-Vegan

1  Thank Giuseppe C
Reviewed 15 December 2015

I visited Donna Marina with my wife.We had never tried Tapas before so we were curious to try it. I have to say we were not disappointed. The menus are in Spanish first and English second. The waiter who attended us on the night was extremely knowledgeable as regards the food and was able to recommend some dishes for us. The food was just fantastic. We ordered six or seven dishes that included, Chicken, Beef, Pajella, Fried Potatoes and some other lovely dishes. We also had dessert of Flambed Pineapple with Rum, and a Vegan Ice-cream. (They had a vegan menu available). We also had a glass of the house wine each.

I honestly cannot convey how good the food was...absolutely delicious.

And we were very surprised to see that the bill for Six (possibly seven) main course dishes, two glasses of house wine, two desserts and two coffees came to less than €60.

My reccomendation....well worth a visit!

Date of visit: August 2015
2  Thank DJB2707
Reviewed 22 November 2015

Stayed for a night in Wexford and had the good fortune to come across this little restaurant. From the moment we entered we were made to feel genuinely welcome. Soft lighting and flickering candles added to the family run eatery. Service was quick and the food delicious. An excellent touch was that the place mats were actually the menus. This in a Tapas Restaurant is a great space saving device and much less tiresome than having to recall a waiter several times for a menu to make more selections. Lovely place to eat and I would highly recommend it to any diner. Well done Donna Marina.

Date of visit: November 2015