“Wexford restaurant nothing short of amazing..”
Review of Vine

Vine
Ranked #18 of 149 Restaurants in Wexford
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Vine is set in a mid 19th century listed building in the heart of Wexfords Main Street since 2001. The kitchen is part of the dramatic high ceilinged dining room so Chef Raywat and his family are on view re-creating the taste of his native North Thailand .The atmosphere is laid back during the week and lively at the weekend. We love feeding individuals, couples, families or groups of 8 to 80.
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Loved it.. I love my culinary delights and this restaurant was a treat, I attended a conference in the beautiful wexford opera house and was lucky enough to visit this place after recommendations from friends and oh what a treat. 5* food for sure and really nice attentative waiter called David. Phad Thai was my dish and was scrumptious and cannot wait to go back. There were 13 of us and we all concurred that this was nothing short of fabulous and as a result deserved its 5* rating for wexford restaurants.

2  Thank luvtravellingtomars
There are newer reviews for Vine

Reviewed 4 March 2012

Visiting from America, our hotel recommended Vine and we weren't disappointed! The food was fantastic, fresh, and the kitchen was great about modifying a dish for my picky eater. Arguably even better than the food was the atmosphere, the waitress was attentive and personable and when we asked for recommendations on how to spend our time in Wexford the owner made a list for us and came out and spent 15 minutes telling stories and sharing the best tidbits on secret spots we needed to add to our list. I'm so glad this was our stop our first night in Wexford!

1  Thank CurlyLindsay
Reviewed 29 February 2012

I live in Wexford and have visited this restaurant on several occasions, the most recent being in February. This restaurant is consistantly very good with a decent choice of dishes.
The kitchen is open plan and from certain tables you can watch the chef at work here and see the enthuasism and pride in this spotless kitchen.
On every night except after 7 on Saturday they have their 'early bird' special which includes starter, main, dessert/coffee as well as a generous glass of wine for 23.95 which is excellent value.
The menu is standard thai, with the usual red/green curry etc.
The building is slightly dated but done in an opulent style and creates a lovley relaxed atmosphere especially when it is full.
Overall if you like thai food and are visiting wexford, you will not be disappointed...

1  Thank wexfordphil
Reviewed 19 February 2012

The thai food is excellent and the service is friendly. The one problem I had is that the building is cold. the place is lit up with candles but I found my self reaching for my coat.

2  Thank Feedmesoon
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Have eaten here on many occasions . i have never had a bad experience.. I find the staff friendly yet not intrusive. I have tried other Thai restaurants but i still favor the Vine
Yummy Yum yum