Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews one night b and b breakfast was excellent pubs and restaurants visiting wexford comfortable bed stayed for two nights a lovely stay excellent location a great place to stay home from home centre of town georgina accommodation quay
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2021

I stayed at Abbey House B&B for one night in October 2021. No complaints whatsoever - Georgina was communicative and easy to reach, the place was clean, the room (a single) was small but very comfortable and had everything I needed, Marie made me a delicious breakfast to order (in a nice bright breakfast room on the ground level - I was able to socially distance comfortably).

The reasons I chose Abbey House were the location (ideal, in the central part of town - a minute from the Bull RIng etc.) and the price, and given the quality of the accommodation and the experience I had, I consider it great value and I would definitely stay there next time I'm in Wexford.

Date of stay: October 2021
georgina oconnor, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2021

I only wish my English was as good as yours. Your review is lovely and I thank you for writing it. It was a pleasure having you in my home and I hopefully you will be back with us again. Georgina

Reviewed 9 October 2021

Stayed here for one night and found it very clean and comfortable with a great breakfast. Georgina is a very helpful and friendly host and I wont hesitate to stay here again if I am in the area.
Also a great central location for pubs and restaurants.

Date of stay: October 2021
georgina oconnor, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2021

Thank you very much Brendan for going out of your way to write a review. It's great knowing what I am doing is ok. I hope the rest of your holiday went well and here's hoping you get the chance to come back. Georgina

Reviewed 17 September 2021

Excellent location - helpful, friendly hostess Georgina . Lovely breakfast each morning nicely presented - flexible and accommodating of vegetarians. .A high standard of cleanliness throughout. I would recommend this B and B.

Date of stay: September 2021
georgina oconnor, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to do a review. I cannot underestimate how I feel when I get a good one. Georgina

Reviewed 9 September 2021

I stayed for two nights in August and liked it so much I stayed again in September. Georgina is a lovely host, very welcoming and helpful. I've stayed in two different rooms, they were both spotless and very well kept.
The location is great, very central, close to lots of places to eat and close to the Quay for a nice walk in the evening. The availability of parking is a bonus.
The freshly cooked breakfast is delicious, especially the homemade brown bread!
I'll be visiting Wexford regularly for the foreseeable future and will definitely be staying here when I can.
Thank you Gergina for a lovely stay.

Date of stay: September 2021
georgina oconnor, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2021

Thanks a mill. Great having you in my home and I look forward to seeing you again. Georgina

Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay with Georgina, she is a super host and couldn't be more helpful.
The place was spotless and we especially liked that there were fresh flowers in each hallway. Our room and bathroom were spacious and fresh. Breakfast was excellent freshly made to order.
Would definitely stay again and recommend this place. Andrea.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
georgina oconnor, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2021

Thank you for such a lovely review. I get such a buzz when people write reviews, good ones of course:) I am glad you had a good stay and hopefully you will be back again. Georgina