Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews one night b and b breakfast was excellent pubs and restaurants visiting wexford a lovely stay excellent location stayed for two nights home from home centre of town georgina accommodation quay
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2021

I stayed for two nights in August and liked it so much I stayed again in September. Georgina is a lovely host, very welcoming and helpful. I've stayed in two different rooms, they were both spotless and very well kept.
The location is great, very central, close to lots of places to eat and close to the Quay for a nice walk in the evening. The availability of parking is a bonus.
The freshly cooked breakfast is delicious, especially the homemade brown bread!
I'll be visiting Wexford regularly for the foreseeable future and will definitely be staying here when I can.
Thank you Gergina for a lovely stay.

Date of stay: September 2021
georgina oconnor, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2021

Thanks a mill. Great having you in my home and I look forward to seeing you again. Georgina

Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay with Georgina, she is a super host and couldn't be more helpful.
The place was spotless and we especially liked that there were fresh flowers in each hallway. Our room and bathroom were spacious and fresh. Breakfast was excellent freshly made to order.
Would definitely stay again and recommend this place. Andrea.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
georgina oconnor, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2021

Thank you for such a lovely review. I get such a buzz when people write reviews, good ones of course:) I am glad you had a good stay and hopefully you will be back again. Georgina

Reviewed 9 August 2021

Georgina was so welcoming and friendly, full of chat and we really felt like Abbey House was a home from home! Great room and a delicious breakfast. Brilliant B&B - possibly the best I've ever stayed in. We will be back :)

Date of stay: August 2021
georgina oconnor, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2021

It is very easy to be nice when you have lovely people like yourself staying with us. I hope to see you again. Georgina

Reviewed 22 July 2021 via mobile

Just spent the night in this lovely family run B&B in Wexford.
Georgina was so welcoming and friendly and the room we were in for the night was extremely clean and fresh.
Breakfast this morning was the best full Irish I’ve ever eaten compared to 4/5 star hotels it was freshly cooked and arrived at our table piping hot and delicious.
I have to admit I’ve never stayed in a B & B before but I will definitely be staying in them again and if and when I return to Wexford I’ll be staying in The Abbey B & B.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
georgina oconnor, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2021

it was a pleasure to have you in my home. I thank you for choosing to stay with us and I hope to see you again. Georgina

Reviewed 19 February 2020 via mobile

We had a lovely peaceful stay here and were welcomed by Georgina. I stayed in a pretty single room with ensuite ,and my relatives stayed in a spacious comfortable family room also ensuite. We slept well and had a most delicious breakfast served by Georgina. It's in an ideal location within walking distance of restaurants and shops in Wexford. Great stay

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Abbeyhouse123, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

Thank you very much. It is so nice to get a nice review, it makes it all the worthwhile. Georgina