Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews one night b and b breakfast was excellent pubs and restaurants visiting wexford a lovely stay excellent location stayed for two nights home from home centre of town georgina accommodation quay
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2021

Georgina was so welcoming and friendly, full of chat and we really felt like Abbey House was a home from home! Great room and a delicious breakfast. Brilliant B&B - possibly the best I've ever stayed in. We will be back :)

Date of stay: August 2021
georgina oconnor, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2021

It is very easy to be nice when you have lovely people like yourself staying with us. I hope to see you again. Georgina

Reviewed 22 July 2021 via mobile

Just spent the night in this lovely family run B&B in Wexford.
Georgina was so welcoming and friendly and the room we were in for the night was extremely clean and fresh.
Breakfast this morning was the best full Irish I’ve ever eaten compared to 4/5 star hotels it was freshly cooked and arrived at our table piping hot and delicious.
I have to admit I’ve never stayed in a B & B before but I will definitely be staying in them again and if and when I return to Wexford I’ll be staying in The Abbey B & B.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
georgina oconnor, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2021

it was a pleasure to have you in my home. I thank you for choosing to stay with us and I hope to see you again. Georgina

Reviewed 19 February 2020 via mobile

We had a lovely peaceful stay here and were welcomed by Georgina. I stayed in a pretty single room with ensuite ,and my relatives stayed in a spacious comfortable family room also ensuite. We slept well and had a most delicious breakfast served by Georgina. It's in an ideal location within walking distance of restaurants and shops in Wexford. Great stay

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Abbeyhouse123, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

Thank you very much. It is so nice to get a nice review, it makes it all the worthwhile. Georgina

Reviewed 12 February 2020

Great location in the middle of town. lovely owners who really look after you. nice comfortable room and great breakfast. Really good value for location and comfort. Free parking for guests. Will definitely return.

Date of stay: December 2019
Abbeyhouse123, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2020

Guest don't realise what a pleasure it is to get a nice review. It puts me in good form and puts a smile on my face thinking with all the madness that surrounds us at the moment at least we are doing something right. Hope to see you again next year. Georgina

Reviewed 3 February 2020

Booked online at Abbey from far away. Greeted on arrival by Georgina.....The house is spotless throughout. Great breakfasts , warmed by chats with ever friendly Georgina and her husband Bernard. Room fully serviced daily by friendly staff. Parking , " over the road" is a big bonus. Room warm (mid winter) and water hot, no issues at all. I spent a week with Georgina and was sad to leave!
Leigh Thompson

Date of stay: January 2020
Abbeyhouse123, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2020

Thank you very much for the review, it was a pleasure having you in my home. I only hope all is going well in your new abode:) Georgina