All reviews b bs situated perfectly one night hearty breakfast helpful hosts single room the location is perfect friendly place to stay three nights stay there again wonderful stay ensuite bathroom family room home away from home minute walk top floor comfortable beds
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Our second visit to Abbey House was even better than the first! Hostess Georgina is a model of helpfulness and good humor. She and her lovely family make you feel that their B&B is truly your “home away from home.”
This is most probably, the most “fun” B&B, Vasso and I have ever stayed at! And, in a country of fine B&Bs, that’s quite an accomplishment.
It’s quite important to have fun on a holiday, and Georgina and husband Bernard do everything to make that happen!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Abbeyhouse123, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

What do they say David 'laughter is the best medicine'. Thanks a mill for your review don't want to be repetitive but a complete pleasure have both of you in my home and next year I promise I am going to go out and listen to Vasso singing in a pub. Until next year:):) Georgina

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Two couples visiting Ireland. Georgina and her husband helped with the luggage and showed us our rooms. Although the room we were in faced the street the noise was not an issue. The room was clean and breakfast was made to order! During breakfast we laughed with Georgina, learned a little bit about her family, and saw her precious dogs. All in all it was a good place to stay.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Abbeyhouse123, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Thanks a mill for your review. I love when guests take their time out to put up a review. It was my pleasure having you all in my home. I hope that in your return trip to Ireland you will stay with us again. Wishing you all the best. Georgina

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Owner Georgina makes you feel at home. We had a lovely stay in Abbey House.
She made good suggestions for daytrips, cooks a lovely breakfast and makes her own brown soda bread that I adore. The beds are good, bathroom small but very efficient.
Wexford is a small town with some good restaurants. For us a good base to explore the surrounding beaches, castles, lighthouse, Irish Heritage park and for hiking in the Wicklow Mountains.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

It was an absolute pleasure having both of you in my home. You were very easy going and that makes my life easier. Wishing you all the best and hopefully I will get the pleasure to have you in my home again. Georgina

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I've never really posted a review before but I thought I must give a mention to the Abbey House Hotel ..... and Georgina. From the minute we arrived she looked after us and really went the extra mile in helping us with all elements of our stay. Our rooms were very clean and comfortable, with brilliant free WiFi. Breakfast was great. Free carparking and discounted use of the gym across the road topped off the stay. Georgina was so funny and helpful. Would highly recommend a stay if you are ever in Wexford.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Feluka, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thanks a mill Rob. It was a pleasure to have you in my home and I look forward to seeing yee again. Georgina

Reviewed 9 April 2018

THE BEST PLACE TO STAY IN IRELAND, its the only place to stay in WEXFORD !! We had been travelling around Ireland for 5 days and our trip was coming to an end. We had one last day in Wexford then onto the Ferry. By chance we stumbled on this wonderful B&B and it was the best thing we did. The B&B is situated perfectly, in the heart of Wexford, with everything right on its door step, shopping, pubs, restaurants. Georgina, the owner is fantastic and can direct you to all the good eats and drinks in the area. The accommodation was perfect for us for one night. Clean and fresh just what weary travellers needed. The free wifi worked perfectly, and FREE parking was safe and convenient. Although we were up and out early, so was Georgina, making us coffee, toast, eggs and bacon ... HOT AND DELICIOUS.
A massive thank you to Georgina and her family, who made us feel so welcome and made the last day and night in Ireland Perfect.
I can honestly say this was the best place we stayed in Ireland, THANKS again to Abbey House B&B.
Dana and Ed