All reviews b bs situated perfectly one night hearty breakfast helpful hosts single room the location is perfect friendly place to stay three nights stay there again wonderful stay ensuite bathroom family room home away from home minute walk top floor comfortable beds
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Wonderful B&B! The best nights sleep we had in Ireland. Clean, quiet, comfortable, great location and the kindest hosts! Their attention to detail and quality was first class. We most highly recommend the Abbey House.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Feluka, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. As you can imagine I work hard here and it is great to hear my work has paid off and you enjoyed your stay in my home. Georgina

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Prime location, spotlessly clean, hearty breakfast, and caring helpful hosts Georgina and Bernard. Nothing was too much trouble for lovely hosts, who were especially solicitous for our disabled colleague.
Staying here made my experience of the opera festival perfect.
Highly recommended

Room tip: I stayed in room 8. Double glazing meant the room was quiet (in spite of being centrally located) and cosy. Lovely view from top floor room
Trip type: Travelled solo
Feluka, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you very much for your review. My life is made easier when I have lovely easy going people like yourself staying in my home. I look forward to seeing you again.
Georgina

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice B & B, in the centre but calm and quiet. We had a charming room with good beds and en suite bath, breakfast was excellent and Georgina, our hostess, the nicest of persons! We will certainly be back.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2017

We stayed there for four days for the Opera Festival and I would highly recommend this lovely little B&B to anyone staying in Wexford for a few days.
The booking was easy and friendly, and we were warmly welcomed by the hostess Georgina. She was really great throughout our stay and really cared, about us and other guests, and helped with any questions we had (and even could help out with phone adapters). The whole atmosphere in the B&B was great.
The room was small but lovely, clean, with two comfortable beds. We liked it, everything was there, and we slept really well. The room was pretty quiet as soon as the windows were closed.
Breakfast was yummy, too.
The B&B has the perfect location, you can walk there from the bus station and the main street or the opera is just a two minute walk.
All in all, I highly recommend it and we would stay there again anytime.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you. As always it is lovely to read when someone has been happy in my home. It is my pleasure having you and I hope to see you again next year. Georgina

Reviewed 6 October 2017

This is across the street from a newer hotel and a few dollars cheaper. The breakfast was traditional Irish breakfast: eggs, ham, sausage, coffee, tea, fruit, toast or muffins. . . Nice hot shower. Roomy bathroom. Very comfortable beds.

Date of stay: September 2017

Thanks a mill for taking the time out to write a review. I say this again and again when you have lovely easy going people staying it makes my job easy. I wish you all the best and hopefully and you never know we see you again! Georgina