All reviews b bs situated perfectly one night hearty breakfast helpful hosts single room the location is perfect friendly place to stay three nights stay there again wonderful stay ensuite bathroom family room home away from home minute walk top floor comfortable beds
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice B & B, in the centre but calm and quiet. We had a charming room with good beds and en suite bath, breakfast was excellent and Georgina, our hostess, the nicest of persons! We will certainly be back.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2017

We stayed there for four days for the Opera Festival and I would highly recommend this lovely little B&B to anyone staying in Wexford for a few days.
The booking was easy and friendly, and we were warmly welcomed by the hostess Georgina. She was really great throughout our stay and really cared, about us and other guests, and helped with any questions we had (and even could help out with phone adapters). The whole atmosphere in the B&B was great.
The room was small but lovely, clean, with two comfortable beds. We liked it, everything was there, and we slept really well. The room was pretty quiet as soon as the windows were closed.
Breakfast was yummy, too.
The B&B has the perfect location, you can walk there from the bus station and the main street or the opera is just a two minute walk.
All in all, I highly recommend it and we would stay there again anytime.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Feluka, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you. As always it is lovely to read when someone has been happy in my home. It is my pleasure having you and I hope to see you again next year. Georgina

Reviewed 6 October 2017

This is across the street from a newer hotel and a few dollars cheaper. The breakfast was traditional Irish breakfast: eggs, ham, sausage, coffee, tea, fruit, toast or muffins. . . Nice hot shower. Roomy bathroom. Very comfortable beds.

Date of stay: September 2017

Thanks a mill for taking the time out to write a review. I say this again and again when you have lovely easy going people staying it makes my job easy. I wish you all the best and hopefully and you never know we see you again! Georgina

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Booked our accommodation last minute here so was not expecting anything like the great welcome we received from Georgina and her family, Clean, Warm, friendly, good location and parking,great value for money, would highly recommend and definitely our first call when staying in Wexford in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Feluka, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you very much. Thank god some times I do get it right. Look forward to seeing you again. Georgina

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night at this delightful B&B. Located opposite White Hotel in the perfect location

We had family room no#5 big bathroom and very spacious.

Georgina was a wonderful host and was very friendly. Breakfast was a treat and she gave us wonderful tips on our upcoming travels through Ireland.

If you are in Wexford give the White hotel a miss cross the street and stay at Abbey house you will not regret it.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Feluka, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure to have you in my home and I hope the rest of your holiday was good:) Georgina