Riverbank House Hotel
Hotel Rosslare(Rosslare)
US$174
  • Breakfast included
Ashfield House(Killinick)
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewsacross the bridgeopen firejourney homewexford townbar restaurantlovely hotelsunday lunchlovely atmospherenext morninglarge roomsecond to nonefrom start to finishcar parkbreakfast was excellentlast weekendtop classloretta
Reviewed 29 November 2016

Just back from a 2 nite stay here with my sister. It is a really good hotel. Niamh at reception was so welcoming and friendly and even showed us to our rooms. It was a lovely personal touch. Staff were very friendly and rooms extremely comfortable and close to town. I will definitely be back to stay here in the future with my OH.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Colm C, General Manager at Riverbank House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Dear Stephanie F,

Thank you for your review of the Riverbank House Hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and Niamh look after you well! Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 29 November 2016

I have never stayed here but have had several meals here the food was great, I have been at 2 weddings and 2 Christmas party's as well as having Sunday lunch there. The food has never been disapointing the restaurant is well laid out as is the events room.the staff are very helpful service quick and food was always hot.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Diane C,

Thank you for your review of the Riverbank House Hotel. I am delighted you have enjoyed your visits, it is a great testament to our various facilities we offer. Hopefully won't be too long before you're back to visit again?

Reviewed 17 November 2016

From the call I made to book the hotel to the moment I checked out, the warmth of welcome & service is as good as I have ever experienced in any Hotel I've stayed in
The level of professionalism from all staff including the receptionist, bar staff waiters was terrific without being over the top
The evening meal was excellent as was the breakfast
The room was spacious & well stocked with all I needed
the Wi-Fi was strong throughout the Hotel
Add in the perfect location it was 10 out 10 stay
They even gave me a bottle of water when I left for my Journey!!

Room Tip: they are all good
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank enda21

Dear enda21, thank you for your review of the Riverbank House Hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and all the various aspects of our facilities. You are very good to write as know we all have very busy lives but your time is appreciated. Looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed there for two nights, lovely cosy hotel, not modern plastic, good wi fi, huge bed and very comfortable. The food there is excellent, only down was some renovation was going on and started around 08.30. Staff very friendly and helpful, will definitely stay there again when in wexford.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear eaagle, thank you for your review of the Riverbank House Hotel. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay but have to apologies for the early start on our refurbishment, a necessary evil but should not have started before 10am, apologies again. Hopefully you will enjoy your next visit all the more.

Thank you once again.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

I came here for Dinner on the Sunday of the Halloween Bank Holiday, It was packed it was half three. We waited at the bar. A waiter came up and said we would be next if a table opened up, He said It should ready in ten minutes. We waited for ten minutes and then the table opened up. We were seated. Every table had people at it and the bar was busy. However the atmosphere in the place was calm as there was adequate staff in the bar and the floor. I counted ten at one stage. All very busy but not over stretched, Very professional. I had the Sea bass. which was excellent and the people in my company had the chicken stir fry and the beef. All very pleased with their dinners. The other aspect of the visit was every person who brought custom to the hotel that day were offered a free Pumpkin when leaving the hotel. I thought this was a very nice touch as Halloween fell the next day and families with kids were delighted. I will be back for Sunday lunch again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Colin O

Daar Colin O, thank you for your review of the Riverbank House Hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your Halloween visit, and of course the Pumpkin! You have been very complimentary of your visit and appreciate your kind words very much. Looking forward to welcoming you back again.