“Wonderful Place !” 5 of 5 bubbles

London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Place !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2016

Love this place!
First the staff are all wonderful and so accommodating,, It seems that nothing is to much bother.
It in not a corporate place and it shows in all the little details like open fires in the bars and reception,,, lovely old furniture, and candles around the place. On the outside the place is square and well just kind of square and blocky to be honest,,, but it is a different world inside,,, atriums and trees,, much attention has been given to exquisite wall coverings and well thought out soft lighting with views of the water beyond. The building is old and has been added onto over the years and has it's share of oddities like low water pressure but it is so comfortable you accept this as part of the charm.
To top it all beautiful light goose down duvets on the bed!
I am Wheat, Dairy, Soy intolerant and even the chief went the extra mile to make the food interesting which is service I have not received before. Somehow all the staff seem happy here in a quiet and demure way.
It is now just about my favourite hotel and I spend half my working week in hotels!

Room Tip: Just talk to the staff, they are wonderful!
  • Stayed December 2016, travelled on business
      Cleanliness
3 Thank orrinoconnor

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2016

Just back from a 2 nite stay here with my sister. It is a really good hotel. Niamh at reception was so welcoming and friendly and even showed us to our rooms. It was a lovely personal touch. Staff were very friendly and rooms extremely comfortable and close to town. I will definitely be back to stay here in the future with my OH.

• Stayed November 2016, travelled with friends
Wexford, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2016

I have never stayed here but have had several meals here the food was great, I have been at 2 weddings and 2 Christmas party's as well as having Sunday lunch there. The food has never been disapointing the restaurant is well laid out as is the events room.the staff are very helpful service quick and food was always hot.

• Stayed July 2016, travelled as a couple
      Location
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2016

From the call I made to book the hotel to the moment I checked out, the warmth of welcome & service is as good as I have ever experienced in any Hotel I've stayed in
The level of professionalism from all staff including the receptionist, bar staff waiters was terrific without being over the top
The evening meal was excellent as was the breakfast
The room was spacious & well stocked with all I needed
the Wi-Fi was strong throughout the Hotel
Add in the perfect location it was 10 out 10 stay
They even gave me a bottle of water when I left for my Journey!!

Room Tip: they are all good
  • Stayed November 2016, travelled on business
1 Thank enda21
cork ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed there for two nights, lovely cosy hotel, not modern plastic, good wi fi, huge bed and very comfortable. The food there is excellent, only down was some renovation was going on and started around 08.30. Staff very friendly and helpful, will definitely stay there again when in wexford.

Stayed November 2016, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wexford
3.9 km away
4.7 km away
Maldron Hotel Wexford
Maldron Hotel Wexford
#1 of 1 in Ballindinas

Been to Riverbank House Hotel? Share your experiences!