“The Ultimate Calorie Buster”
Review of D'lush Cafe

D'lush Cafe
Ranked #1 of 162 Restaurants in Wexford
Cuisines: Fusion
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Although my choice of Nutella,banana and walnut crepe wasn’t the healthiest choice there was plenty of healthy options available. When visiting Wexford again I would return for breakfast as the menu looked great! Hidden away in Wexford’s arts centre this is a must visit.

Date of visit: October 2018
T321XSamym, Manager at D'lush Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi,

Thank you for your review. Sometimes we need to treat ourselves with the calorie buster, glad you enjoyed it. Delighted you enjoyed Dlush so much and liked the look of our breakfast menu.

Hope to see you again and maybe for breakfast next time.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

This is a very popular cafe with both locals and tourist alike and I shared a table with a local family because it was so busy. This worked really well however and the staff are incredibly attentive and friendly and accurate. I had a superb crepe followed by a large portion of cream cake and both were generous and delicious.
The person in charge clearly loves what she does and from what I could see runs both a tight and very happy operation here. A great place for lunch.

Date of visit: November 2018

Hi,

Thank you for your review, delighted you enjoyed your lunch and more importantly the cream cake. Glad you enjoyed Dlush so much.

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Made another visit to d’lush today while visiting Wexford and as usual the food was divine! There is so much to choose from and they couldn’t be more accommodating with any special requirements! The kids get so excited coming here because they have “the best pancakes ever!!” And I cant forget about the fab staff, they are so friendly and welcoming. Already looking forward to our next visit! Keep up the great work!!

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank allyroc

Hi,

Thank you for your review, glad you enjoyed your visit to us and the kids were happy with their pancakes. We are always happy to accommodate with special requirements in anyway we can. Delighted you enjoyed Dlush so much.

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

We visited D’Lush on a Friday morning two of us. My wife had the American Style pancakes which were beautiful and I had the small breakfast which was beautiful too. The staff are extremely friendly and very attentive. This was my first time in D’Lush but it won’t be my last time. Food was amazing and staff were lovely. Would highly recommend . Excellent menu too with something for everyone and very reasonably priced .

Hi,

Thank you for your review, glad you and your wife enjoyed your breakfast with us. Delighted you enjoyed Dlush and what it had to offer.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

One of my favourite haunts whenever I’m in Wexford. It never fails to impress. Don’t be put off by the shabby entrance..the chef clearly loves the job. You can taste it in every mouthful. Another satisfying visit.

Hi,

Thank you for your review, glad you enjoy our brekkie. Our chef Eugene certainly does love his job! Delighted you enjoyed Dlush so much.