“Snacks with style and a smile”
Review of D'lush Cafe

D'lush Cafe
Ranked #1 of 161 Restaurants in Wexford
Cuisines: Fusion
Reviewed 1 week ago

This is a very popular cafe with both locals and tourist alike and I shared a table with a local family because it was so busy. This worked really well however and the staff are incredibly attentive and friendly and accurate. I had a superb crepe followed by a large portion of cream cake and both were generous and delicious.
The person in charge clearly loves what she does and from what I could see runs both a tight and very happy operation here. A great place for lunch.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Made another visit to d’lush today while visiting Wexford and as usual the food was divine! There is so much to choose from and they couldn’t be more accommodating with any special requirements! The kids get so excited coming here because they have “the best pancakes ever!!” And I cant forget about the fab staff, they are so friendly and welcoming. Already looking forward to our next visit! Keep up the great work!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited D’Lush on a Friday morning two of us. My wife had the American Style pancakes which were beautiful and I had the small breakfast which was beautiful too. The staff are extremely friendly and very attentive. This was my first time in D’Lush but it won’t be my last time. Food was amazing and staff were lovely. Would highly recommend . Excellent menu too with something for everyone and very reasonably priced .

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

One of my favourite haunts whenever I’m in Wexford. It never fails to impress. Don’t be put off by the shabby entrance..the chef clearly loves the job. You can taste it in every mouthful. Another satisfying visit.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Such a nice welcome as soon as we arrived.
We went for breakfast and although they have so many options, I didn’t think I’d be able to eat as I’m coeliac and vegan. I was happy enough to get a coffee but they were brilliant and the chef made up GF/VG pancakes for me which weren’t on the menu but were amazing! Also lovely atmosphere and amazing staff.
Thanks so much guys.