“D’lush never disappoints ”
Review of D'lush Cafe

D'lush Cafe
Ranked #1 of 161 Restaurants in Wexford
Cuisines: Fusion
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Made another visit to d’lush today while visiting Wexford and as usual the food was divine! There is so much to choose from and they couldn’t be more accommodating with any special requirements! The kids get so excited coming here because they have “the best pancakes ever!!” And I cant forget about the fab staff, they are so friendly and welcoming. Already looking forward to our next visit! Keep up the great work!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited D’Lush on a Friday morning two of us. My wife had the American Style pancakes which were beautiful and I had the small breakfast which was beautiful too. The staff are extremely friendly and very attentive. This was my first time in D’Lush but it won’t be my last time. Food was amazing and staff were lovely. Would highly recommend . Excellent menu too with something for everyone and very reasonably priced .

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

One of my favourite haunts whenever I’m in Wexford. It never fails to impress. Don’t be put off by the shabby entrance..the chef clearly loves the job. You can taste it in every mouthful. Another satisfying visit.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Such a nice welcome as soon as we arrived.
We went for breakfast and although they have so many options, I didn’t think I’d be able to eat as I’m coeliac and vegan. I was happy enough to get a coffee but they were brilliant and the chef made up GF/VG pancakes for me which weren’t on the menu but were amazing! Also lovely atmosphere and amazing staff.
Thanks so much guys.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Need the thesaurus for this. The words I choose to describe D'lush are terrific, phenomenal, stupendous and marvelous. The hospitable Dee found us seats straightaway in the packed cafe. I didn't actually see her wand, but I know she used magic to constantly find seats for customers even though the place remained full. The very reasonably priced menu is bristling with healthy options and unusual selections and the chef sources local traders for most of the fare on offer. The food had very distinctive flavours and was absolutely divine. The watchful Dee was attentive throughout without being fussy and made sure we were well catered for. Bronagh deserves a special mention for going out to buy us wine (they'd ran out) and for giving us helpful local information. Cannot recommend highly enough!