“So accommodating!”

D'lush Cafe
Ranked #1 of 161 Restaurants in Wexford
Cuisines: Fusion
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Such a nice welcome as soon as we arrived.
We went for breakfast and although they have so many options, I didn’t think I’d be able to eat as I’m coeliac and vegan. I was happy enough to get a coffee but they were brilliant and the chef made up GF/VG pancakes for me which weren’t on the menu but were amazing! Also lovely atmosphere and amazing staff.
Thanks so much guys.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Need the thesaurus for this. The words I choose to describe D'lush are terrific, phenomenal, stupendous and marvelous. The hospitable Dee found us seats straightaway in the packed cafe. I didn't actually see her wand, but I know she used magic to constantly find seats for customers even though the place remained full. The very reasonably priced menu is bristling with healthy options and unusual selections and the chef sources local traders for most of the fare on offer. The food had very distinctive flavours and was absolutely divine. The watchful Dee was attentive throughout without being fussy and made sure we were well catered for. Bronagh deserves a special mention for going out to buy us wine (they'd ran out) and for giving us helpful local information. Cannot recommend highly enough!

Reviewed 1 September 2018

For vegans, D'lush offer a vegetable filled crepe: don't be fooled by the name, it's a big good square meal (and I have a good appetite), with vegetables, hoummous, nuts, mushrooms, etc....quite an excellent surprise, cost effective. But the best point of my lunch was the welcome and the balanced attention, the helpfulness of the team : perfect place for a meal on the go.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I went to D’lush cafè with my mom dad and sister. It was amazing. Food was superb, customer service was top class and the overall presentation was brilliant. I had the pancakes with fresh berries and ice cream from the kids menu and the food was so fresh. My dad had the Moroccan wrap and the waitress turned it into a quesadilla and he said it was the best lunch he ever had. My sister had French toast and bacon. She is a very picky eater and she loves it. Total cost €30.00 very reasonable. All in all a fabulous lunch

1  Thank irish59575
Amy M, Manager at D'lush Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

To say this review has made our Sunday! We are smiling from ear to ear. Thank you so so much. We love getting a review like this it makes us so happy to know our customers are happy leaving our Café. We really hope you will come back again and tell your dad to ask for a quesadilla anytime we can make him one.

Thank you so much once again.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This is one of the nicest places to have lunch or breakfast in Wexford. Staff are always so lovely and so good with our kids. Only problem is can be really hard to get a table.

Amy M, Manager at D'lush Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Hi,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted you like our Café so much. Look forward to seeing you again.