Talbot Wexford
US$132
  • Pool
Riverbank House Hotel(Wexford)(Great Value!)
US$126
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Ashfield House(Killinick)
1,750 results
All reviewsballast barsea viewleisure centrefamily roomkids clubbar foodlovely hotelhotel bardouble bedfood was lovelywedding receptionmid week breakboth nightstop classstaff were excellentenjoyable staycouldn't do enough
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

We had the very great pleasure of staying in this hotel after attending a wedding on 30/12/16. The wedding was fabulous, food, service etc was top class and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone considering having their wedding here.
The staff are all so friendly and courteous. The ambience and decor of the hotel are really lovely.
We stayed in room 432 which was large, comfortable , beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean. We had a wonderful view over the water. The bed was also large and very comfortable. The shower was fabulous with great pressure.
I was really sorry that we were only staying for one night and will most definitely be returning for a longer stay in the near future.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 December 2016

Spent last weekend at this hotel with my husband and four Grandchildren aged between 13 and 3. From check-in to check-out everything was fabulous. The room we had was perfect with a nice sea view, one large double bed, three single and one camp bed. The staff were excellent from Reception to Bar and Restaurant. The food in the hotel was great. Couldn't find fault with anything. We will definitely be returning.

Room Tip: Try for a Sea view
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank clairemarkey
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed a lovely getaway to this centrally located hotel. Within a two minute walk of the quaint Main Street, the Talbot is perfectly located to explore Wexford town. Easy parking. Lovely sea views and warm rooms. Staff were very welcoming, friendly, and helpful. It could be the quiet time of week, but the Oyster Lane restaurant lacked a bit of atmosphere. Overall, a very nice stay.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

I checked in earlier as I wanted to leave my bag and walk around Wexford and the room was ready which was nice. Very friendly staff at the front desk. Great fast, reliable WiFi and beautiful view facing the bay. Breakfast very tasty, I was seated almost immediately. Great visit

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel during a business trip in Ireland, visit Ireland a lot but never really thought of writing reviews.

Upon arrival in the hotel I was greeted by a lovely receptionist (who's name I can't remember), I was promptly checked in and advised of all the facilities.

The room was big enough, clean enough and had the amenities I would need. Shower was also powerful which is hard to get in most hotels.

Decided to book into the oyster lane restaurant within the hotel and my experience was 10/10, I was greeted by a young man called Jack who looked after me the whole evening. Very well spoken person who went out of his way for everyone. He had a great knowledge of all the food and recommended the best wine for my main course. Food was served without any delay and the quality of the food was exceptional. Ps.. I highly recommend the crumble!

The atmosphere was nice enough in the hotel with the Christmas decorations and music in the background. Very tidy and all staff very welcoming and helpful. Perfect location looking onto the quay, beautiful walk and very close to shops.

Will hopefully be back again next year!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business