1,821 results
All reviewsballast barsea viewleisure centreresidents barfamily roomkids clublovely hotelbar fooddouble bedfood was lovelyhotel barwedding receptionbeautiful roommid week breaktop classstaff were excellentboth nights
Reviewed 12 August 2015

We stayed here for three nights, in a sea view room which was an amazing view!
The room was spacious, well presented and clean. Bathroom was lovely with fantastic shower. We dined here each evening in the bar, nice atmosphere, wonderfully helpful and courteous staff and top notch delicious food!
I cannot find a negative to say about the hotel and its staff. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tracey H
Reviewed 12 August 2015

Came to Wexford recently for a day trip and stopped in here for lunch, food was gorgeous and waiting staff all very friendly. Bar tender walked away when I was waiting to be served but that's minor. Would come again.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2015

my wife and I stayed here on our visit to Wexford, the hotel is spotless , nice staff , rooms top class ind perfect location, will definitely consider for our next trip to Wexford. Would have liked a view of the harbour, but never the less well done

Room Tip: Rooms to the front exp near the top have a great view
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2015

I booked this hotel as they have a family room for 2 adults and 3 children. Ate in the restaurant the first night, food was good. The room, we were happy with though it only had a shower and not a bath (I guessed it also doubled as a disabled room as it was v spacious). Lovely location and area to explore. The second evening, the kids went to the kids club and hubby and I had 4 glorious hours to ourselves. We ate in the bar this night - v popular and we could see why - the food was excellent. Am dreaming of those chicken fajitas since! Overall, a comfortable stay, the kids club makes a big difference and I would return again!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank 123-deeds
Reviewed 5 August 2015

Overpriced. Booked a classic seaview room which I thought was meant to be one of the better rooms and the room we got was definitely not 4 star standard, it was more 3 star if even that! Paid 400 for 2 for 2 nights,definitely not worth the money, was extremely disappointed. The amenities and facilities were of a very poor standard.

Room Tip: Do not book Classic seaview anyway,room we got was very poor
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple