All reviews drawing room free standing bath lord and lady stunning bathroom country retreat wexford town the en suite bathroom lovely hosts guest lounge breakfast was delicious her husband comfortable bed little touches fresh fruit fantastic stay irish hospitality irish breakfast
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I have stayed in this wonderful B&B on numerous occasions over the past six to seven years and it never fails to impress. The attention to detail is unsurpassed with bedrooms that would fit in the 5 * hotels in London.
Betty is always welcoming and goes out of her way to help with whatever is needed. If you stay here you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Betty O, Owner at Rathaspeck Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thank you for your kind words, fantastic to hear you are still coming back after all those years! Hope we can keep the tradition going!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I stayed at Rathaspeck Manor on the last day of a driving holiday in Ireland and chose it due to it's proximity to the Ferry at Rosslare as I had to catch a ferry early the next morning. I was very tired on arrival due to a long drive but my spirits were immediately lifted by the drive along the lane to the splendid house. Betty greeted me with the warmest of welcomes and a very much needed cup of tea and a cake or two. The bedrooms are huge and the very epitome of luxury. It is like being transported to a different age, but with all the modern facilities you could need.

As other reviewers have mentioned Mick was kind enough to cook me a breakfast at 6.15am so I could eat before leaving for the ferry. The breakfast was simply outstanding with freshly made bread, jams and a proper Irish Fry up!

I will return and leave myself more time on the next occasion to fully enjoy the great location and top notch hospitality on offer. One of the best places I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Jamer44

It always makes our day reading reviews like this, thank you so much for taking the time to post. Delighted to hear you enjoyed your time with us and looking forward to having you stay again in the future.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

The location was fantastic. We could've stayed longer. The room was excellent I could not fault it. The breakfast was lovely and nothing was too much trouble for the hosts. I would recommend this hotel if you are in the area you won't be disappointed. Would definitely stay here again

Room Tip: Our room faced the front with a private lounge next to it
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Betty O, Owner at Rathaspeck Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We love hearing that our guests enjoyed their time with us and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

very nice spot with lovely hosts. we had the room with the freestanding tub bathroom featured above ... just great. breakfast was delicious, with lots of local produce (it was strawberry season, so we lucked out). we stayed just the one night as we were on our way back to catch a flight out of dublin after a week touring the southwest, so unfortunately didn't get to experience more of what this place has to offer.

Room Tip: we got the "father alfred" (think that's what it was called) -- large lovely room, bed a tad too short for me
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jlabarthe

Very lucky to be in Wexford during strawberry season, you cant beat them! Thanks for your kind review, we are glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

My fiancee and I stayed in Rathaspeck for 2 nights and felt more relaxed than after 2 weeks anywhere else. Mick could not have done more to help us discover the area - giving us a lift into the restaurants he helped us select and booked for us and suggesting places locally to check out. Add to that the quality of the food, the splendour of the property and the warmth of welcome - couldn't recommend highly enough

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Great to hear you were both able to relax with us. It was a pleasure to have you both stay and we hope to see you again sometime in the future