1,738 results
All reviews thermal suite terrace restaurant library bar tranquility spa underground parking coffee dock wexford town executive room central location lovely hotel hot food spa treatments bar food leisure centre great selection opera house saturday night
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent weekend hotel fantasitc took care of over 400 of us very well rooms function halls food music and really love the coffee bar .
Breakfast lots of choice
Car park handy
Down side room small

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank mark k
clayton_whites_hotel, General Manager at Clayton Whites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear Jimmy,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Do checkout our Facebook and Twitter pages for promos that you might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

four of us stayed for country weekend 10th November 2017 we have stayed in this hotel for the last few years and sometimes twice a year as we love the dancing however we were very dissapointed on this occasion carpet in rooms very stained and dirty hallway as we got out of lift to our rooms wasnt cleaned while we were there for a 4 star hotel way below standard and over rated

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
clayton_whites_hotel, General Manager at Clayton Whites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Helen,
Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to advise of your recent stay at Clayton Whites Hotel. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guests. I was very disappointed to read of your experience during your stay with us. Whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, I do extend it with all sincerity. This is level of service is certainly not acceptable and will be addressed with the concerned party.

Hopefully we will see you back and in the meantime, thank you again for your feedback. Kind regards, Joe O'Brien General Manager

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

I know the claytons and this has to have been the worst I have stayed in.

Reminds me of a bad airport hotel in the 80s.

Room had chipped stained old furniture. Windows were filthy. Unwashed in months.if ever.Carpet stains everywhere.and in common areas. Toilet was not been cleaned properly.

Bathroom and tea making accessories were new but thats about it.

Lobby had pull ups and pop up tables made it look like a bad trade show.

Pricing was ridiculous for the experience.
Breakfast was adequete. Staff exchanged pleasantries but not attentive.

Will definitely never stay again. Only close this for its location.

Stay away or bring a cleaning kit.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank john h

Dear John,

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to advise of your recent stay at Clayton Whites Hotel. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guests. I was very disappointed to read of your experience during your stay with us. Whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, I do extend it with all sincerity. I certainly empathise regarding the points mention in your review, especially the problem you experienced in your room and the poor service you received as a result. This is level of service is certainly not acceptable and will be addressed with the concerned party.

Thank you for your feedback and bringing this to my attention.
Kind regards Joe O'Brien General Manager

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Booked a midweek break here on a 2 night b&b deal with one dinner, staying in an executive room. On arrival, we were informed that we were upgraded to a suite which was a great surprise. The staff were very friendly and the room was in great condition. Very clean.

The dinner in the restaurant wasn’t the best, but we’re picky eaters, so can’t hold it against them. The staff in the bar and restaurant were very friendly. Breakfast is what you’d expect, full spread, no complaints.

Unfortunately the spa was undergoing an upgrade when we stayed so can’t comment on that. The leisure centre and pool were top class though.

Will definitely return to this hotel if in Wexford again. Would recommend.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Irishlad86

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 21 November 2017

My wife and I made our first trip to Wexford in early November 2017. We stayed in Whites hotel on a three night dinner and breakfast deal for 318 euro total. I can honestly say that it was the best deal I think I've ever had. The food was fantastic,rooms big and clean. The hotel was being painted and decorated at the time of our stay, not the bedrooms, but it in no way took from our stay. Staff were lovely. we will be back next year.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family