Clayton Whites Hotel
Riverbank House Hotel(Wexford)(Great Value!)
US$127
Ashfield House(Killinick)
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
1,642 results
All reviewsthermal suiteterrace restaurantlibrary bartranquility spaunderground parkingcoffee dockwexford townexecutive roomcentral locationlovely hotelspa treatmentsbar foodleisure centregreat selectionlovely viewopera housetop class
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Room was very comfortable, breakfast next morning very good. One drawback was the bar, early evening, plenty of bar staff, yet I was left waiting for service, later on in residence bar (same bar), night porter is not a barman. But I would be very happy to stay here again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 December 2016

Stayed here on a business trip and apparently because it was a last minute booking I received one of the rooms that had not yet been renovated. This may well have been the worst hotel room I have ever stayed at in my life. The heating unit didn't work and the carpet in the room was down right filthy; just awful. The shower backed up because the drain was so slow, it eventually backed up so far that it was wetting the carpet outside the bathroom. Of the 15 people that stayed here for this trip I was the only one that apparently had this terrible experience which is why this is not a 1 star review.
On the positive side the lounge was great and the bartenders/servers were fantastic. Just enough to cheer me up each night before I went to my abysmal room. Will never return here, ever.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Whites969, Manager at Clayton Whites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Dear Calimar,

Thank you taking the time to share your feedback. I was naturally very disappointed to hear of your poor experience during your most recent stay at Clayton White Hotel. I would very much welcome the opportunity to restore your confidence in our hotel and would encourage you to get in touch with me directly so I can do something to make up for your disappointment on this occasion.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Joe O'Brien
jobrien@claytonhotels.com

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Booked a 2 night break for my wife & when we arrived to find out that a third night had been booked for us to our surprise by a close family member. The room was fab as always clean, comfortable & spacious. Love the beds & get such a great sleep when staying. We tend to avail of the bar food which is always spot on & reasonably priced, the only thing I would say is that they have Peroni on draught :(

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2016

My two daughters and I went for a sweedish back massage in Clayton Whites Tranquility Spa in Wexford today a Christmas gift. It was brilliant and top marks to the staff from the receptionist to Shiela who was looking after me. She was just brilliant. The girls and I had an hour in the thermal suite and then our massage and then a beverage and fresh fruit in the relaxation room. It was so relaxing a real treat. Thank you to all concerned.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2016

I've stayed in Clayton Whites Wexford on two occasions for business in the last 2 years, both times in the Classic rooms.
The hotel is furnished to a very good standard, was very clean and everything works well. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful with any requests I had to make.

The location is central, the main street is 2 mins walk away, with the train station and main bus stop to Dublin 5 mins walk away.

There was a great choice for the breakfast and it was very tasty. I also ate in the bar several times and the food was great and pretty fairly priced.

Overall, an excellent hotel and I would certainly recommend for anyone seeking to visit Wexford.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business