“lovely location with a beautiful and fine food”

Templars Inn Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 161 Restaurants in Wexford
Price range: US$5 - US$23
Cuisines: Irish, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Templars Inn is an historic pub restaurant in the scenic area of Hook Head in Co. Wexford. Specialising in fresh seafood dishes, we offer panoramic sea views while you tuck into our famous seafood chowder or locally caught crab claws.
Reviewed 1 week ago

this place is in a quite spot on the road to Hook lighthouse. It's a location with a fantastic sea view. Food is bar food, but with high quality, good service and well priced. Great spot for families to stop off for refreshments.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My family and I drove to Wexford for a 3 night break over the mid term,we stopped in the Templar inn for a bite to eat.
I have I got to say I couldn't fault it ,Beautiful location,Tasty food,and the portions were big and also great value for money and not forgetting the staff who could not do enough for us.
Definetly worth stopping at if you are in the area.

2  Thank alan P
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We holiday in Fethard on Sea many times a year, and both families insist on Templars Inn! The location, the Lovely warm are so Proud of their work it tells in the service and food. Amazing all round.

1  Thank Barrscull
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We ate there two days of our holiday. It’s a lovely restaurant with really nice staff. The food was absolutely delicious & priced fairly. The views are spectacular. Couldn’t recommend this restaurant more. Zero to fault.

1  Thank maryelleneire
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We walked in and this nice lady showed us to our table for two. We ordered Battered Haddock and chips, also the Guinness pie with rustic chips. We waited for about 40 minutes which we wouldn't have minded if the food was nice. Don't get me wrong the staff are excellent and can't do enough for you. The Battered Haddock was really greasy and the grease did run off it. The chips were kind of rustic but they were like soggy chips. Now the Guinness pie, the filling was made from Bisto gravey a can of Guinness, celery and onions. The taste however is like your drinking Bisto. The pie filling came with a small rectangle bit of pastry on top. Now to me that is not a pie. The chips were the same, soggy and to me they are using the wrong spuds for chips. To say we were disappointed is annoying. They are doing a great business and I wish them continued success. Maybe we were just unlucky with the food.