“Family Pilgrimage ”

Price range: US$5 - US$23
Cuisines: Irish, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Templars Inn is an historic pub restaurant in the scenic area of Hook Head in Co. Wexford. Specialising in fresh seafood dishes, we offer panoramic sea views while you tuck into our famous seafood chowder or locally caught crab claws.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We holiday in Fethard on Sea many times a year, and both families insist on Templars Inn! The location, the Lovely warm are so Proud of their work it tells in the service and food. Amazing all round.

1  Thank Barrscull

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We ate there two days of our holiday. It’s a lovely restaurant with really nice staff. The food was absolutely delicious & priced fairly. The views are spectacular. Couldn’t recommend this restaurant more. Zero to fault.

1  Thank maryelleneire
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We walked in and this nice lady showed us to our table for two. We ordered Battered Haddock and chips, also the Guinness pie with rustic chips. We waited for about 40 minutes which we wouldn't have minded if the food was nice. Don't get me wrong the staff are excellent and can't do enough for you. The Battered Haddock was really greasy and the grease did run off it. The chips were kind of rustic but they were like soggy chips. Now the Guinness pie, the filling was made from Bisto gravey a can of Guinness, celery and onions. The taste however is like your drinking Bisto. The pie filling came with a small rectangle bit of pastry on top. Now to me that is not a pie. The chips were the same, soggy and to me they are using the wrong spuds for chips. To say we were disappointed is annoying. They are doing a great business and I wish them continued success. Maybe we were just unlucky with the food.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were returning from the Hook Lighthouse and saw this restaurant. Decided to give it a try. It was excellent. View from our table was lovely; service very good; nice atmosphere; friendly folks. I had a vegetarian burger and my husband had the fish and chips. Generous portions and great flavor.There was a family there with grandparents and the barman gave the little girl a lollipop. I thought that was sweet. Highly recommend

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely place , and best staff , my gf can’t eat gluten so we were surprise to find out gf good is available

I love the look of this place 100 percent recommend