Creacon Wellness Retreat
US$91
Glenbarry B&B(New Ross)
Glendower House(New Ross)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmeditation hallyoga classesmeditation roomjuice cleansedeep tissue massagelittle piece of heavenpeaceful experienceenergy healingalready planning my next triprecharge your batteriescare and attentionmeditation classwarm and friendly placeart roomsurrounding countrysidelonger staysitting room
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing place with great rooms, lovely grounds, excellent food but most of all the staff in all areas are exceptional from dining to therapists to management . Do yourself a favour and go there.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Veronica M, General Manager at Creacon Wellness Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Wow, Elaine! Thank you for sharing such a bright positive review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your return. Have a great week!

Reviewed 8 May 2018

I really enjoyed the understated quirky building with really 5* boutique bedrooms. Food was really organic and fresh and all the team were totally committed to the highest quality of service. The drive was also very enjoyable as the surrounding countryside is really lovely. The garden is also quite pretty but could possibly enjoy a bit more TLC. The most outstanding element of the stay was the exceptionally high standard of yoga and meditation. Even though I went with a friend it is also a perfect retreat away on your own to escape it all. Everyone chats to each other at shared tables and I met some very interesting people.
I returned home totally rested.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Veronica M, Front Office Manager at Creacon Wellness Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thank you so much, Audrey for this fabulous review.

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay at Creacon and thank you so much for your kind comments on our bedrooms, food and staff. We do work hard to make sure all of our guest are well looked after and comfortable so, thank you!

It was lovely to have you stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future to enjoy more amazing yoga & meditation classes (the garden will be in top shape! :-) )

Take care and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

You can't possibly imagine how lovely Creacon is...From the moment you arrive, you are greeted by relaxed, smiling staff, who spend the time you are there nurturing you with positive affirmations and delicious food. Creacon is also an opt in or out experience, so you can do a full juice cleanse, or you can indulge in the delicious home cooked food and have the odd glass of wine. The gardens are eccentric and welcoming. The classes are like a warm hug from the most benevolent mother. I slept like an exhausted toddler and I really didn't want to leave the next day! I'm already planning my next trip - do it, you won't regret it!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Cliona

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review.

It was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay, our classes and delicious meals from our Food Is Medicine program, you'll have to stay longer next time!

We look forward to welcoming you back to Creacon very soon!

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Had an incredible stay in Creacon. Have never been anywhere like it. I’ve been to the south of India on a yoga retreat in the past and loved it but have never met so many inspirational people in one place as I did in Creacon.

The staff are so warm, helpful and open too, they couldn’t be nicer and still give you the space you need to unwind.

Accommodation is super luxurious, fabulous showers, incredibly comfortable beds and lovely, rural unspoiled views.

Loved the range of teas and the food was out of this world. Really didn’t expect the food to be of such a high standard but they do take serving good quality food seriously! Also happy to cater for any intolerances. Lovely little snacks too for in between mealtimes at the bar.

Meditation room was so peaceful and I loved trying all the different types of yoga on offer. Found I engaged much better in guided meditation for much longer periods of time than I ever had before. Loved the way there were so many different rooms to relax in. Nice selection of thought-provoking movies too! If you like drawing and art there’s a lovely room to do that in too. The library had an extensive selection of books around spirituality, philosophy etc just wish I had weeks to spend reading through their amazing selection!

Felt like I could really be myself here and am defo going to go back. Phil, Marcella, Suzanne, Jonathan, Veronica and all the other staff I met were just soo nice and so good at making you feel welcome! Creacon is incredible value for money and was so lucky it was quiet during my midweek stay (only 3 guests!) over Easter considering they’d been booked out over the weekend. That really added to the peace and calm I think and was exactly what I needed.
A beautiful retreat! The ultimate in relaxation.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear Aine

I hope you are well!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of Creacon Wellness Retreat.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, in particular our meditation classes, therapies, our lovely little library and our 'Food is Medicine' program. Our chefs work tirelessly to ensure they produce the best quality and healthiest meals for our guests so thank you so much for your lovely comment.

We will be thrilled to see you back in Creacon again very soon!

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Thanks for a brilliant time, staff are lovely, facilities are amazing and the atmosphere was so relaxing.
The food was whopper!
I especially loved the song about the glass of muddy water.
I came away from the weekend feeling revitalised and my mind was cleared.
Would definitely recommend to friends and go again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Veronica M, Front Office Manager at Creacon Wellness Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and your lovely comments on our Food Is Medicine menu!! We are delighted that you left feeling revitalised and we hope that you have a brought a piece of Creacon's peace with you!

We are so appreciative that you would recommend us to your friends and we very much look forward to welcoming you back to Creacon Wellness Retreat in the future!

Take care!