Lowest prices for your stay
US$146
Free cancellation until 10/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$146
Hotels.comUS$146
Vio.com
HurbUS$151
1,118 results
All reviews leisure centre library bar lovely hotel thermal suite solas croi no lift carvery lunch bar food wedding guests kids club both nights steam room room was spotless relaxing break family room a lovely stay wedding reception
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2021 via mobile

We stayed for three nights, receptionist so helpful as had to postpone as got suck and was n problem. Lovely staff, great service and food,. Also beautiful walk down to main gate, walking up u got ur exercise done,,, Gym and pool for exercise too and pool not busy,, but avoid after school time as lessons on. Thanks for kickboard as I am only learning to swim. As usual the weather was lovely despite arriving in absolute thunder rain. Wish it was closer as would go more often.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2021

Excellent stay. Welcome at reception and all staff very friendly and helpful. Room was very comfortable with tea making facilities. Very quiet and comfortable. Restaurant was very good and good value. Book your time in advance. Leisure centre is good and pool is warm. Breakfast is excellent with fruit yogurts and plenty of choice. Location is great for travel too Kilkenny Wexford or Waterford. Excellent car parking and a very nice sensory walk. Over all lovely stay and will go back.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 26 September 2021 via mobile

Had a lovely stay at the Brandon Court. Friendly and helpful staff, a very comfortable bed and a lovely massage in the spa. We used the thermal suite as well and had a good meal in the library bar. The service at dinner was a little chaotic (had to ask for water 3 times) but very friendly. Breakfast was OK, poached eggs were overdone otherwise no complaints. The only slightly annoying thing was that one of the staff at breakfast was only wearing her mask loosely covering her mouth and not her nose at all. The hotel is looking a bit tired and in need of a little tlc here and there, but otherwise it was great value, we enjoyed our stay and were well taken care of.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2021 via mobile

Spent just the one night here over the weekend with a group of friends to celebrate a birthday. From check in to check out, the staff couldn't have done enough for us. Rooms are spotlessly clean, and both bar and restaraunt food is good. Special shout out to the Reception staff - especially the star that is Martin, for all his help organising our night and again for all he did Saturday night for us We'll be back again soon...

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2021 via mobile

I’m sorry to give this hotel such a bad rating and I never ever review places like this but I felt so strongly I just had to. We did meet some lovely staff and enjoyed some lovely food but unfortunately our experience at breakfast on our last morning left a very bad taste in our mouth…… literally. I must explain the food at breakfast was lovely, couldn’t fault it but the service we received was truly awful. The girl who I assume was assigned to look after our table was more interested in telling her colleague how she was ‘busting for a fag’ than serving us. Having ordered from her I can only assume she went for a fag as we were finished our breakfast by the time she came back to the area stinking of cigarette smoke minus the tea! Luckily another lovely younger member of staff had noticed us in the meantime and looked after us impeccably so we did have our tea. I then asked the original girl could I get some marmalade to which she mumbled something, when I said ‘sorry what was that’ she responded so aggressively, ‘I said over there’ pointing in a general direction but with such a tone that I actually felt threatened. I at this point said to my elderly mother let’s just go and unfortunately we left before properly finishing our food. The whole experience was very upsetting and I have never ever in my life been made to feel that way. I’m sorry to say but that is our lasting impression of the hotel, all the good work done over the previous 2 days means nothing.

Trip type: Travelled with family