Lowest prices for your stay
US$146
Free cancellation until 10/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$146
Free cancellation until 11/02/23
Vio.com
US$116
Hotels.comUS$146
PricelineUS$145
HurbUS$151
1,118 results
All reviews leisure centre library bar lovely hotel thermal suite solas croi no lift carvery lunch bar food wedding guests kids club both nights steam room room was spotless relaxing break family room a lovely stay wedding reception
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2020

Stayed here recently. Beautiful old building set in lovely grounds. Natasha on reception gave a warm friendly welcome. Room was ok, a bit dark and I just don’t like showers that one has to climb over a bath. There was a handrail in the bath but at my age the difficulty is getting out of shower rather than getting in. TV, tea coffee facilities, ironing etc spot on and room perfectly cleaned each day.
Breakfast was just all right. A bit over cooked or maybe cooked to long in advance. Lunch and dinner in the evening was really great. Jane fantastic in Library bar , as was Ger.
View from front of hotel really lovely.
Good value for money.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank John L
Reviewed 22 January 2020

Check-in was fast and easy, bedroom was clean and modern.

The leisure centre was old and in need of a refurb. The floor in the changing area was actually filthy with dirt and hair and it wasnt even that busy.

We both ordered chicken wings with side salad and chips, my son a cheeseburger. However after a long wait my sons burger had no cheese on it and our chips came half way through the chicken wings. The girl did apologise and said she would get some cheese put on his burger but at that stage we were fed up of waiting. My husband ordered a pint of guinness which was clearly gone off.

He brought it to the bar where the young man just replaced it and never even apologised, they were clearly understaffed and it was busy.

All in all I wouldnt class it as a 4 star hotel and I wouldnt stay here again.

Room tip: there are no nice views
Reviewed 21 January 2020 via mobile

One of my friends and I just stayed here and I could not fault it. The staff are some of the friendliest I have ever met. The spa is absolutely amazing as are the therapists. We had lunch and dinner in the restaurant and the food was fresh and tasty. Would definitely return. Ideal spot for a relaxing break.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 January 2020

Stayed in The Brandon House Hotel last weekend , upgraded to a Premium Room which was great, We couldn't fault anything, had our meals in the Bar Lounge which we really enjoyed ,breakfast lovely with everything you could ask for with lovely staff ready to serve tea/coffee and toast, would hesitate to return.

Room tip: Book Premium Room
Reviewed 19 January 2020

4 of us went 2 adults and 2 late teens after playing a rugby match for a carvery lunch 48 euro not well spent the chef looked completely disinterested 2 of the lads asked for extra spuds and were not given even though i refused mine while the bacon was cooked well the portions were small the fish dish was salty and the burger was completely tasteless. the room was uncomfortable and i noticed it took ages for an elderly couple on sticks to pay because the staff were faffing around.

Trip type: Travelled with family