“Lovely gem in the city!”

Parlour Vintage Tea Rooms
Ranked #29 of 196 Restaurants in Waterford
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I adore this cafe, it's angelic and so dotie! the staff are gorgeous and the atmosphere is intoxicating i wish i could spend all day in the parlour!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a different type of coffee shop to get away from the chains and we came across Parlour Vintage tea rooms! Staff very helpful and make you feel welcomed. Loved the vintage feel/decor, china crockery and choice of cakes amazing! Whilst in Waterford you need to try this place!!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Love it.
Literally stepping back in time.
Furniture, cutlery, candelabra's and wall hangings, it has it all in a very cool tea room.
Stunning selection of cakes and slices with tea, coffee or drinks available.
Music from a bygone era playing and absolutely lovely staff.
Waterford's hidden treasure.
Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

I was looking for a coffee shop, but I am just so sick to death of those faceless chains of coffee bars all over our towns and city's and I just refuse to give them my money.
So when I came upon The Parlour I couldn't believe my luck. It was an amazing find, Sara-Jane the owner was so friendly and nice. The tea was just perfect, the cake was so delicious I cant wait to go back and try a different one. I had cream slice and my daughter had lemon sponge which I loved as well. I only have one fault about The Parlour and that is why is it in Waterford when I live in Cork. I guarantee the next time I go to Waterford I will go back. If you are in Waterford go there for the food, the china, the pictures on the wall, the movie being played on the wall, the service and much, much more.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Stylish rooms. Waiting staff in tatty French maid dresses. Asked for Darjeeling tea ( not stocked). Tea served lukewarm - teabags used instead of tea leaves - not the genuine tea experience. Some of the crockery was cracked and milk served in a bottle instead of a nice China jug - fruit scone average. Music a little intrusive. Also no access for wheelchairs. Very disappointed with this pretentious outfit.

Date of visit: August 2017